Who will win?

• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
StalfrosCC said:
Too bad THOUSANDS of people won't even get to see this game. Including HALF of the Dallas area.

Good job NFL!

What do you mean by half of the Dallas area? It's going to air on channel 27 here in Dallas (which is FREE). Pregame is 6 - 7:15pm, the game at 7:15 - 10:30pm.

I'll watch the NFL Network airing, though, seeing how it's in HD and all.
But I hate that Bryant Gumble is calling the game. He's absolutely terrible, and Cris Collinsworth wasn't a good pairing for him.

They're both the tops of the NFC (even Mikey can admit that by now) and have the skills to prove it. Romo needs more pressure situation games so this will be a good test for him. Most of all, I'm expecting a big game from Terrence Newman tonight.

COWBOYS!COWBOYS!COWBOYS!

Damn I am psyched for this game. We are throwing a cookout and work and saying fuck it and watching the game.

I actually really like the work of Bryant Gumbel and Chris Collinsworth.

As a person who gets the NFL Network, what the fuck do I care that other people don't? :p ;)
The NFL has always been the only major sports league without regional blackout restrictions for TV broadcasts anyway anyway. Be thankful for that, at least.

Chris_Crime said:
StalfrosCC said:
Too bad THOUSANDS of people won't even get to see this game. Including HALF of the Dallas area.

Good job NFL!

What do you mean by half of the Dallas area? It's going to air on channel 27 here in Dallas (which is FREE). Pregame is 6 - 7:15pm, the game at 7:15 - 10:30pm.

I'll watch the NFL Network airing, though, seeing how it's in HD and all.
But I hate that Bryant Gumble is calling the game. He's absolutely terrible, and Cris Collinsworth wasn't a good pairing for him.

They're both the tops of the NFC (even Mikey can admit that by now) and have the skills to prove it. Romo needs more pressure situation games so this will be a good test for him. Most of all, I'm expecting a big game from Terrence Newman tonight.

There are several cities in the DFW Area that do not get channel 27 and will not be receiving the game due to NFL Restrictions.

I've played against Miles Austin #19 - hes a beast. he went to monmouth U. in NJ. representing i-aa football!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle