Could GTA4 be the first GR A+?

I know GR has never (and probably will never) given out an A+, but after watching the new trailer, I wondered if, provided the necessary celestial bodies are in alignment, GTA4 could possibly earn an A+.

Galaxy, Brawl, Ocaraina of Time and any other game before GTA 4 didn't get an A+. It's not getting an A+.

The GM's have said before that only the perfect game can achieve an A+. GTAIV has no Jill Valentine, hence no A+.

The A+ grade exists only to remind us that things can be improved. They should invent a new grade for GTAIV though, it should be too good for just an A but obviously not perfect, maybe an A‽

Sam

Well we can't say yet, only speculate since its not out yet. For all we know it could be horribly buggy, but I doubt Rockstar would let that happen, GTA is their baby.

Grey said:
Well we can't say yet, only speculate since its not out yet. For all we know it could be horribly buggy, but I doubt Rockstar would let that happen, GTA is their baby.

Don't even suggest that.

Sam

Yeah I saw. Was a good enough reminder for me to reserve it today. £5 deposit but its worth dumping that fiver down now instead of having to drive around the city hunting a copy down on release day, because I know for certain GTAIV will be hard to track down if you don't reserve a copy.

GTA:SA had some blinding bugs in it at times, yet it was SO HUGE they didn't make a lot of "reviewers" radar. Why don't we wait until GTA4 is released first?

The A+ is not an imaginary grade. I truly hope that one day we give an A+. It is my fondest wish that someone makes a game that good.

It probably won't be, but i sincerely hope it is.

But we can dream can't we?
I doubt it will get an A+ because its perfect, but like everyone has said because there is, currently, no grade between A & A+
But...Oh...My...GOD, What if it does suck?
*loads gun*
I don't think I can handle it.

Lol.
I liked it but it seems more like an excited A, A!
But thats just me, and no one listens to me anyway, sometimes not even me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod