Conan O'Brien Signs TV Contract with FOX!!!!

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
StalfrosCC said:
Craig Fergeson is the best thing going in late night right now, however.
Finally, people with some fucking sense. Craig Ferguson is completely and naturally funny. No canned humour, no simple/stiff interviews.

Anyway, I along with an estimated 95% of people on the Internet think that what's happening to Conan is completely wrong and unfair, and that Jay Leno is a curse to TV's progression.
(Also, Leno was never funny. Never once.)

This ( http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/11/why- ... an-obrien/ ) encapsulates my opinions on CoCo and Leno.

7wQEll.jpg

I gotta say that sucks for Conan.

I mean, the guy worked long and hard to be a part of the Tonight Show and just when his dream comes true they start screwing around with him? Just to make Jay Leno happy? Leno had has chance...

Yeah Leno did have his chance but NBC still loves failing and this is a solid way of fucking up there line up more. Ever since their "awesome" show Friends went off the air NBC has been doing horrible decision making. Now they rarely take a smart chance or kill off a show * couch* Parks and Recreations *cough* when it needs to.

Parks has been fantastic this season. As a matter of fact the whole thursday night line up is the best 4 comedy shows on TV closely followed by ABC's Modern Family.

I agree with Stal...Parks was pretty bad last year, but it has had an awesome sophomore season. I would say its even more consistent than The Office at this point. NBC's thrusday night is pretty fab, but the rest of the week is a train wreck.

Srsly. Parks is a great show once I gave it a second chance - I watched the pilot and was sorely disappointed, but I happened to catch a late-night marathon of it and was hooked.

wait wait wait wait......

David Letterman is still alive? I thought he died and Paul Shaffer was getting a reality show.

BlackStar said:
wait wait wait wait......

David Letterman is still alive? I thought he died and Paul Shaffer was getting a reality show.

Don't even joke about that. Not the Letterman dying thing, the Paul Shaffer's own show. God, he is the epitome of the horrible sidekick.

I'd take a reality show with Craig's puppets any day over Paul.

I think it's funny how Letterman would ALWAYS pick on Paul Shaffer and now Letterman is nice to him because he needs his help to get through the show.

Seems like now that atleast Kimmel and Letterman are on Coco side. Especially after they made fun of Leno last night.

Letterman has always hated Leno for taking over The Tonight Show, it was supposed to go to him when Johnny Carson retired.

Maybe this is the celebrity guests' fault.. maybe they find Conan too intimidating?
Leno's not so intimidating. His story kind of just tells itself. But Conan's so mysterious.. and dreamy. I bet he's a wonderful cook, too.

Well, whatever happens, and it seems like Conan is riding it out that he will leave rather than give up his gig, NBC is taking a beating from Leno and Conan's jokes, and even more so last night with Ricky Gervais's potty mouth, which was a hoot.

Ricky made me laugh last night, but nothing beats Ferguson calling NBC a "bunch of rat bastards" two nights ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod