Community

Community is a funny show, been watching it since it's series premiere, the cast is hilarious though I'll admit there are episodes that will make you yawn but those episodes are still entertaining to a degree and have happened rarely during the show's spin. Overall it's a great show

One of the few shows that I make sure to actually watch on my DVR. I love it, but my wife says it's too "Scrubs-y".

Once they decided that the show wasn't just about Jeff...things got good. So I would dare say you'd want to go further into the season.

I've been watching this show since it premiered, and it's definitely one of the only shows I make sure to watch every week. This and Modern Family I'd say are the two best shows to start up in recent years, at least in the realm of sitcoms anyway. Their writing is clever and usually very relevant, full of with and subtle humor, and always leaves you rofling. Oh, and Chevy Chase and Ken Jeong together in a show can't be beat.

I used to watch this back when i had a TV in my room. would smash annie with the force of 1000 silverback gorilla's.

Annie+Edison2.jpg

Funny, but not laugh out loud funny. I liked the episode Modern Warfare (the paintball episode). That was funny. There's much better out there, but it is much better than most shows around.

Also, I don't watch TV anymore.

I wasnt interested until someone said it's Srubs-like.

Now I wanna check it out!

PS - did you guys know there's a new series of Scrubs out now!? Series 9!? when the fuck did that happen?
Anyway, I'm checking both out damn soon.

MattAY said:
PS - did you guys know there's a new series of Scrubs out now!? Series 9!? when the f*** did that happen?
Anyway, I'm checking both out damn soon.

Scrubs never actually stopped (as far as I know)...It's just that Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, and a few other of the main actors quit...

It's really not that good compared to seasons 1-7.

Well, now it's Scrubs: Interns or something like that.

I was actually really impressed with the finale and as much as I love the show...sad that they tried to keep it going.

daverabbit said:
Big fan of this show. Donald Glover is one seriously funny and talented dude.
Seconding that, have you heard his Comedy Central Presents stand-up? I suggest you check it out I could not stop laughing...

Bretimus_v2 said:
Green_Lantern said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
but my wife says it's too "Scrubs-y".

As if that's a bad thing.
Hey...women...opinions...crazy...amirite?

(Generic women being in the kitchen joke)

But yeah Community is great, it's one of the shows I follow which is a big list that I won't share. Though thanks to a friend allowing me to borrow the DVD set I recently watched Arrested Development seasons 1 & 2 over the course of this month and started season 3 today... Holy balls why did it take me this long to discover this amazing show? Seriously if you hadn't heard of Arrested Development check it out

Bretimus_v2 said:

I was actually really impressed with the finale and as much as I love the show...sad that they tried to keep it going.

Scrubs ended too well for them to try and continue. It was probably one of the best shows to ever air on television

Rakon said:
Bretimus_v2 said:

Scrubs ended too well for them to try and continue. It was probably one of the best shows to ever air on television

Pretty much...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod