COMIC BOOK SHOWDOWN Chapter 3: No Room for the Fallen

Poor Wolverine was at the bar hung up over Jean Grey, drowning his problems with a sea of alcohol. After one too many shots of Tequila, Jagger and Sambuca, he decided to go punch Cyclops in his stupid gay face. He stumbled out of the bar when he heard a shriek from around the corner. He rushed over to see Venom terrorizing a defenseless lady. "Hey bub!" he yelled extracting his claws "why don't you make it a fair fight pussy!" The lady ran away thanking her hero, however Logan got more than he bargained for when Venom whooped his drunk ass to the ground. He was defeated, but he died a hero and Venom moved on as the pussy who attacks helpless women.
Venom advances 9-6 (btw you Venom voters all suck) :p

Apocalypse is unbeatable but Batman has a... Utility Belt! Yeah! He used his utility belt to bring down an indestructible God-Like villain... Batman returned home where he was greeted by his butler Alfred. "Mr Wayne, if you don't mind me asking. How on Earth did you manage to kill Apocalypse?" Batman smiled "Well it wasn't easy Alfred, but I was able to defeat him simply by-"
Batman wins 12 -3

Lex Luthor and his pals kill off the ex-men... which means Venom wins again! Against X-men again! God damnit...
Ultimate Opposition wins 8-6

Lex Luthor
832868lexluthorsuper.jpg

VS

Iron Man
ironmanbeatscap.jpg

Silver Surfer
silversurfern.jpg

VS

Superman
supermancr.jpg

Second Rate
War Machine, US Agent, Ben Reilly, Beta Ray Bill

VS

Heroes for Hire
Luke Cage, Iron Fist , Deadpool, Ant-Man

Lex Luthor and Iron Man tie at 7-7. And just like last round, Iron Man advances yet again with my tie breaking vote. What can I say? I'm on team Tony.
Iron Man advances 8-7

"Yo! My boss eats friggin Planets" Silver Surfer said grinning. "So don't mess wit me bro!" Superman grinned back "well your boss ain't here is he?" Superman then sodomized Silver Surfer. Surfer ran off crying "I'm telling on you!".
Superman advances 10-4

Deadpool and his team of heroes for hire take down Second Rate and move on as winners.
Heroes for Hire advances 10-3

Juggernaut
juggernaut33.jpg

VS

Green Lanten: Jordan
haljordanfs.jpg

Deadpool
deadpool1.jpg

VS

Spider-man
spiderman2w.jpg

Fire and Ice