CoD4: Funny lil' white guy

De-Ting

Rookie
Something I found messing around last night. (I assume this is also possible on 360)

Start an Old School private match at Crossfire. Go to the building in the far corner, to the Northeast. On the second story you'll find a chair close to a washing machine. Jump onto the back of the chair and face the wall it's up against. You'll notice the bricks form steps; jump onto them. Then level yourself with the third floor, and jump onto it. When up there, get onto one of the slanted chunks o' concrete and jump onto the roof. From there, you should be looking out at the background. Jump straight off...you'll fall into the abyss. Now, repeat the process, but first pick up the Barret on the Southeastern side of the map. When you get back on the roof, turn right towards the building, and walk around it's edge. You'll be floating. You can walk to the roof of the next building by crossing over the wire barricade, but we're going to fall onto the small brick fence bellow. You can't go past the tree line in front of you without dying, so don't try. Instead, walk down the street to the right. Follow that all the way down 'til you come to a dead end. Look between the fence and the wall to your right, but don't step off the edge. The background should turn black, but you'll notice a small white dot in the distance. Look through your scope, and you'll see it's actually a man. You can see him from a different angle if you walk back and look down the abyss next to the stone fence around the corner.

Worthless? Yes, but it amuses me. :p

Edit: FIXED.

Post an image first, then I'll think about it. I've done part ofthis glitch before for fun. I know most of this process. I can get up to the abyss part, I'm not intrigued enough to figure out the rest.

BTW, I'm on the 360 version. The chair, jump, and slamted concrete block are all in there, too. There's also an invisible ledge leading around to some buildings. I'm pretty sure you mentioned that, though. I say you should just take a digital photo of the glitch guy, and post it on GR in your profile.

Nice. Don't forget the cost of COD4, a PC, a TV, electricity, etc. But honestly, I don't wanna spend 20 minutes attempting a glitch that may not work on the 360.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod