Brad G. Hierman
6450 Dewey Road
Rome, New York 13440

April 1, 2008
GameRevolution.com subsidiary of CraveOnline Media, LLC
732 Gilman Street
Berkeley, California, 94710

To Whom It May Concern:

It has come to the attention of my employer The National Miniature Donkey Association, LLC or NMDA that you have made an unauthorized use of copyrighted work and licensed material on your website GameRevolution.com more specifically the site located at http://www.gamerevolution.com/static/index.php?section=about&page=contact titled Game Revolution Contact.

The use of a link to my employer's website The National Minatare Donkey Association Asset Magazine webpage located at http://www.nmdaasset.com without written consent or express permission in any fashion; be it advertising, promotion, information or any other contextual architecture is in direct violation of federal code and they believe you have willfully infringed their rights under 17 USC Section 101, et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $100,000.

As an arbitrator for the NMDA I here by demand that you immediately cease the use and distribution of all infringing works derived from The Nation Miniature Donkey Association website and that you deliver to me all the Internet Protocol and Electronic Mail addresses of your users who have accessed or viewed the page in question so the NMDA can determine if they move forward with prosecution of said individuals under the new changes in the DMCA Title IV 17 U.S.C. 1201(a)(1).

If I have not received an affirmative response from you by April, 15th 2008 indicating that you have fully complied with these requirements, my employer shall consider taking the full legal remedies available to rectify this situation.

Sincerely,

Brad G. Hierman B.A., J.D.
National Miniature Donkey Association, LLC

Is this a joke? It must be there cannot really be a National Mini Donkey Association because if there is it's time and money completely wasted.

Is this real or a joke as well?

And if it is real, I have but one thing to say to you, Mr. Hierman.

Send an email so we don't ridicule you next time. I say next time because, quite frankly, people are going to ridicule you for this NOW.

sparky87 said:
Is this a joke? It must be there cannot really be a National Mini Donkey Association because if there is it's time and money completely wasted.
Yes, there is a National Mini Donkey Association. Just because you're not interested in Miniature Donkeys doesn't mean other people out there can't be.

That being said, this cease and desist letter is a nice attempt at an April fools joke Razz Looks very genuine!

masterchris said:
sparky87 said:
Yes, there is a National Mini Donkey Association. Just because you're not interested in Miniature Donkeys doesn't mean other people out there can't be.

That being said, this cease and desist letter is a nice attempt at an April fools joke :p Looks very genuine!
Sorry I have offended you, I see you love the Mini Ass Association. I prefer the Big Ass Association.

we got a letter in the mail too, but as far as i know it is not illegal to link to any site you like.

my donkey is bigger then your donkey

742px-Donkeys_in_Afghanistan.jpg

and plus i can ride mine wtf are you gonna do with a minature one?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133