Catherine

Beat it. Loved it. Amazing game, fantastic end, felt like a tv show, which is definitely the feel they were going for.

Honestly, it wasn't too hard. The only level that I really had trouble on was number 6.

SPOILERS!

Went with Katherine, felt pretty good about the ending I got, which was the True Lovers one. Oh, and Orlando and Erica were both amazing. Especially Erica. And I managed to save everyone except for Morgan, so I'll try for that later.

I'll probably go at it again for the other ending(s). No clue how many there are.

IIII wooaaaaaaannnttt this GAAAAMMEE!!!! :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just got past stage 3....For some reason 3-3 was giving me some issues, but I got through it.

So far the only negative that I can see is Vincent's goofy walk animations

Nope, but he does Yosuke as well as Pharos in P3 and Toby in this game. It's Yuri Lowenthol, who is in a million different things.

Got about 4-5 hours in right now, the plot is so well-made and timed perfectly that it's honestly stressful to watch given the consequences. I can't put this game down.

Just finished.

MAJOR SPOILERS:

I also went for the True Katherine ending since I feel how that's the intended ending for the game, even though they bank Seven more in there for good measure. When the game pulled a Fight Club with Catherine not being real, I pretty much shat a brick. Never saw that coming.

Definitely gonna play another go-through, maybe try to Gold some levels.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle