Catherine

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Did you get it?

If no, why do you hate good games?

I'm on the second level right now, and it's both really challenging and really fun.

Yes. Shut up.

Actually, Bret, you shouldn't play this. You have kids. And a wife. If any of them see you playing this... yeesh.

Sorry, let me be more direct. That was a stupid demo and a horrible way to plant interest. I enjoyed it, I love the incorporation of the movies into the game and they did a good job making the character models not to far off of the movie ones.

I agree though it seemed the type of game I'd have to stay up late and put headphones on. But it did remind me that I need to replay some Valkyria Chronicles.

I want this so bad!

I have 40 Dollars in coupons and giftcards at Kmart, but they only have it online. Can only do gift cards online, not coups. :(

I will get this one day, sooner than later!

I'll probably grab this off Play-Asia once it's cheap or i have too much money.

I have the feeling it won't be available in Australia.

I want this game, really fucking want it.

Seen gameplay walkthroughs of the first 3 or so levels and it's right up my alley.

Europe release date not even in existance though - sucks to be me.

I'm probably 3/4ths of the way through the story mode now. It's short, but replayability is SO FUCKING HIGH.

Oh, and the puzzles start out simple and get to a point where they're really hard, but never feel that tedious or annoying. And the story itself is ball-grabbingly intense.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm probably 3/4ths of the way through the story mode now. It's short, but replayability is SO f****** HIGH.

Oh, and the puzzles start out simple and get to a point where they're really hard, but never feel that tedious or annoying. And the story itself is ball-grabbingly intense.
Is it worth $60?

For me?
Remember, i'm not a fan of Demons Souls because i'm shit.

Ah that is good news! Thankyou for doing much better research than me! Interesting that it's the same guys that are doing Dead Island. The trailer for that looks pretty good.

used44 said:
Longo will just let me borrow his copy when he's done.
I got it for PS3.

Regardless, I'm almost done with it. I played for like 7 hours straight last night, because it got super exciting around the last 4 hours.

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
Longo will just let me borrow his copy when he's done.
I got it for PS3.

Regardless, I'm almost done with it. I played for like 7 hours straight last night, because it got super exciting around the last 4 hours.
This is why I imagine Longo never having trouble getting a woman.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle