Catherine

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I really doubt it applies to any of you, but for those of you who DID get Persona 3 Portable, you'd know there's a weird guy in the Club who was not in the original release and serves little purpose other than to allude to something. Well, Altus has just annouced what that something is.

It's a new IP that stands separate from the MegaTen universe, titled Catherine. From what is known, it's about a guy and his crazy nightmares. Who knows what else.

It's being made by the guys behind the Persona games, and it's around 80% done scheduled for a Winter Japan release, meaning the rest of us will get it around summer of next year.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/0 ... catherine/

Steve-Irwin-steve-irwin-4018255-540-380.jpg

Shh...This big fella is what's called the Longo. He's known to be very aggressive, and though he shares his environment with other animals, he attacks anyone who gets near his pride. Here we see him stalking after his next mate. We'd better keep a good distance, because this is the only mammal in existence to have two guns, and there's no telling what he'll do with them.

By far, the most wonderful thing about the Longo is he's the only one.

Also, fun tidbit. If you look at the bar in the third picture I posted, you can see a Teddie doll on the right side.

At first I was like, pffft f Atlus and their Sony love.

Then I read the article where it said Xbox 360 and I was all, Yesyesyesyesyes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod