Capital City- Mother Jones

lets face facts here. bush=incomptence
oboma = under-qualified and under-experianced

they're both bad presidents

welll, thats more of a opion than a fact.

You know, this is why I believe in SSDP: Same Shit, Different Politician and am voter apathetic.

If McCain were in office right now, do you think anything would have changed? We still wouldn't have a health care plan, we would still have a 10% unemployment rate, we still would have bailed out all those companies.

And I know it will cause a controversy, but having a moderate Republican in office would have be worse. First off, even less would get accomplished due to Democrat partisanship saying "LOL, we control majority GOP!" And the GOP wouldn't be getting shit together either because the separation between Moderates and the Religious Right would be far more strained and overly threatening.

Also, I could easily see some right wing whack job killing McCain just so Palin would have been president well before them attacking Obama (he's a much better target for their agenda in office than in the grave).

Hold the fucking phone. Obama has been in office for a year. Don't you dare compare anybody to Bush after a mother fucking year.

Also, Nobody evaluated Bush before his first term like you fuck sticks have evaluated Obama. Give him his term, then use your vote to oust him if that is how you feel.

You can't say "Obama is a bad president" after a god damned year. Especially after the last fucking 8 years we just had in this country.

Shit.

^doesn't change the fact that he's a minion, and a bad president. At least the previous president waited more than a few months to break major campaign promises.

The minute Obama appointed Tim Geithner and Dippy Janet to be his chief finance guy and homeland security director, he gave up all chances of being an honest president that was going to bring "change". That is why he should be judged after a year; bush did not promise a "change" in government, he was status quo; Obama did though, he was going to cure cancer, end all wars, save the children and the rainforest, and condemn other nations for their wrongdoing whilst improving the image of America. All he has done is shown that he's as sleazy as any other politican, play to special interests for health, cower or ignore the bad people in the world, and snub his nose at the rest of us. He is status quo; even mother jones, a progressive liberal magazine, is calling him out on it.

He's a rotten president stalfros, regardless of the time frame.

Putin 2012!

and trippy, hows the cold weather in Florida?

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^doesn't change the fact that he's a minion, and a bad president. At least the previous president waited more than a few months to break major campaign promises...

Is the fact that he's breaking some promises all you have to go on? He's not that bad of a president, he's doing the best he can with the state the country was in when he was elected. Give him his four years, after that then you can evaluate him. You got 8 years of by far the worst president ever to be entered into the history books. So far we've had one year of a guy who's at least trying hard to do good things.

In short, STFU

schimmel said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^doesn't change the fact that he's a minion, and a bad president. At least the previous president waited more than a few months to break major campaign promises...

Is the fact that he's breaking some promises all you have to go on? He's not that bad of a president, he's doing the best he can with the state the country was in when he was elected. Give him his four years, after that then you can evaluate him. You got 8 years of by far the worst president ever to be entered into the history books. So far we've had one year of a guy who's at least trying hard to do good things.

In short, STFU

In short. No.

Your looking at an infect toe and saying, "that's not bad, no need to worry, I still got 4 others!"

I just said, if you bothered to read, that he appointed two people who are corrupt individuals straight out of incompetenceville. He has 30 some odd "czars" on his ticket, which, if you go through them, are merely a circle of friends getting kickbacks; and yes, he is breaking promises, Gitmo, he has 15 days on that; not happening, many a times during his campaign he said government would be transparent, especially the healthcare process, big, fat, lie that was, and now Gibbs is using pathetic attempts to change the subject and ignore the issue. Obama said he was going to take on corrupt government, take on the "old ways".

HES NOT, GET IT IN YOUR SKULL. Please! You didn't want 8 more years of Bush, guess what? You got it!

schimmel said:
Spoken like a true Bill O'Riley Jr.

You are such a sheeple. Defeated in an argument you resort to insults, next you'll call to have me banned (like all leftists, free speech is fine so long as it's by them only).

God help me for having an opinion not fed to me by MSNBC or FOX.

But, I'll be nice; since you're so brainwashed into labeling anyone that disagrees with you as someone that watches fox news, try these sites out, I go to them instead of watching TV:

realclearpolitics.com
cnn.com
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
ananova.com

I was actually just bored from reading the same argument over and over again. You're convinced I'm brainwashed because I think progressively instead of regressively and you don't like that. I get it, you don't like the president. I didn't like the one we used to have. We're different, it's okay. Us "leftists" accept people for who they are, we're not in this to change anyone, and we love you just the same for it. I've said before I don't pay attention to most TV news stations, I don't get my opinion fed to me by them, but that's okay that you forget, we all have our shortcomings.
I won't even think about calling to have you banned, that'd be a hateful thing to do and I'm not a very hateful person.

<3 -Schimmel

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^doesn't change the fact that he's a minion, and a bad president. At least the previous president waited more than a few months to break major campaign promises.

Whoa whoa whoa, are you honestly calling Obama a minion when the previous president was the very definition of a mindless tool for the conservatives? You lose points for that man.

Again, all presidents break campaign promises. You're acting like this surprised you.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
and trippy, hows the cold weather in Florida?

Today was actually wonderful. It was in the upper 60s with no wind chill at all. My father jokingly said we were in a heat wave. Now if I were in North or Central Florida where it is snowing (yeah, snow in Florida), I'd probably be pissed, but today was just pleasant. Thanks for asking.

Eyebrows what does that story have to do with anything? It's about a girl in china being born with six fingers and no thumb

And Trippy, don't lie. I'm in Miami Int'l Airport right now and for Florida it's cold as balls. I got off my flight coming here and could see my own breath, which should never happen in Florida :(

schimmel said:
And Trippy, don't lie. I'm in Miami Int'l Airport right now and for Florida it's cold as balls. I got off my flight coming here and could see my own breath, which should never happen in Florida :(

Ah, MIA. WORST. AIRPORT. EVER. Seriously, I hate going through it. I usually drive up an hour just to go out of Ft. Lauderdale.

Anyways yesterday was a hot day. Today is cold and raining. Also with the humidity, if the weather is ever under 50 you see your breath.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod