Calling all search geniuses and/or artists

maca2kx

Rookie
So, I can draw if I've got something to refer to but I'm basically useless at drawing from an internal image and I want a picture of a monster climbing up something looking behind it (at the imaginary camera). The monster needs to be fairly... friendly looking. Slightly menacing but in a cartoony way; so caught between Monsters Inc. and a goth hangout. Shape-wise, like a gecko. In fact, like this but with the head looking over its left shoulder (preferably) and more monstery, less David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust.

My first few attempts have turned out... less than sufficient, or if I'm being more honest fucking abysmal. So I'm turning to the eclectic grab bag of talent we have here. If you're a decent artist or handy with the image search (I can search but struggle for images and will do until we reach the point where computers can read our minds. This needs to come sooner) I'd really appreciate some assistance. I don't want to take away your time but if you have some to spare then you now know where to throw it.

Cheers!

Here, from the warmth of my heart.

gecko_small.jpg

Full sized scan.

No problem. It was fun and took less than an hour. Don't know what you need it for, but you might want to touch it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod