Bully |OT| You're going to the big prep school in the sky!

I spent sooo long on the Nut Shot game. Finally beat it. Then the reward for setting the high score in the three arcade games is "Arcade Games Are Now Free."

Uhhhhh... No thanks. Haha. Never want to play those frustrating/boring arcade games again.

Nothing beats being awarded peanuts for all your hard work. Don't think I bothered with the mini games on my playthrough, except for an optional game of hoops.

Yeah. Jump ten feet in the air and deliver death from above.

Also love when the ball bounces perfectly back to your teammate and you combo all three guys in a row. End the match in five seconds.

I got all the Biology classes on the first try. The one that hung me up the most was Music 5. Still have to do Math 5 also — it seems like they don't give you much time for those Math classes. Art was also a bitch until I figured it out.

I'm still sitting at 97.75%. I haven't been home in three days to play :(

I started replaying and played up until Halloween. I'm loving the nostalgia.

Just like my first playthrough I do as many classes as I can. It's sort of like grinding your skills lol. I love it.

Daniel and I were talking about how we both did that. He even went as far as canceling quests to run to class, which is some teacher's pet bullshit.

ad11380f.jpg

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Only took me 26 hours. And nothing is missable. After the story completes, there's "Endless Summer" allowing you to do any errand or collectible that you missed.

Fun!

Yeah. But you have to waste full days waiting for your correct class to pop up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod