Bully |OT| You're going to the big prep school in the sky!

It's especially bad when you don't have your other set of wheels around or anybody to steal it from.

Skateboard is useless during winter. Try to complete all the shop classes so you can unlock the best bike in the game.

I'm trying to grind 50 kilometers on a skateboard though. So I use it on straight stretches.

Gah! Just encountered a crappy graphics bug. Hopefully I don't lose any progress.

kingg5 said:
I might pick Bully up for my 360. Had it for PS2 till I sold it when my PS2 died. Never beat it.

I see you playing it.

This game definitely got the GR forum bump.

I love the progression of time, the ability to do classes or side missions or errands. It's seriously such a well-made game.

But the right stick is absolutely pointless.

used44 said:
kingg5 said:
I might pick Bully up for my 360. Had it for PS2 till I sold it when my PS2 died. Never beat it.

I see you playing it.

This game definitely got the GR forum bump.
Yep, just got it today. God it brings back memories of my PS2

You have to just never touch it. Let the camera do its thing automatically.

Haha I didn't realize you could use the scooter in the bicycle races. Three normal kids on Huffy's and one crazy kid in a full marching band uniform whipping ass around the city on a Vespa.

I also like how Jimmy has no qualms about kicking downed opponents in the head. Brutal fucker.

95.75% done. Only a few very annoying things left. Need to stumble upon the last few errands, and set a high score in that stupid flying squirrel arcade game. That one is super frustrating.

used44 said:
I also like how Jimmy has no qualms about kicking downed opponents in the head. Brutal f*****.

It's very satisfying to be able to deliver a final blow to a prefix. Taking down the cops is great too with firecrackers and a scooter to get away.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle