Bully |OT| You're going to the big prep school in the sky!

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
20710_normal.jpg

Here, starting this to move the discussion here since many of us have started playing this again (or for the first time).

I'm playing the Scholarship Edition for the Xbox 360.

Love this game. So fun how the seasons change. The music is also amazing. Very Danny Elfman-esque. The first time you hop on your bicycle and ride off into town, your heart will melt.

Just got a score of 1559 on ConSumo arcade game. Beat that!

This makes me sad that I no longer have my PS2 and all of my old games. Bully is really fun and a lot more than a GTA-clone.

Like I said before, I JUST beat it. It was a lot... shorter than I remember, but even then it was pretty long.

Great game though.

I'm in Chapter 3 right now. Winter! Riding a bike in my socks and making out with my gay Asian preppy boyfriend.

I beat Bully last month on steam. It was good!

Creative, fun, entertaining...all around solid.

My main takeaway from the game: I suck at geography.

Just got the skate board. Juggling time is difficult! Damn class starts while I'm all the way across campus. Hopefully the skate board helps.

Yeah but fortunately it doesn't matter. You can spend the entire day giving wedgies, then go to class tomorrow. Missed side missions even roll over into the next chapter (or the summer).

BUUUUUUUUURN!!!!!

Bully was one of my favortie games for PS2. Dare I say it, I even liked it better than San Andreas. But that's just my opinion and I'm crazy.

As a warning for PC buyers:

The game is good but the aiming system is dick. You lock onto a target by pushing the mouse forward (even a fraction of a centimeter locks you on), so if you're running away from someone you have to be VERY careful to not push the mouse forward. If you do, you will lock onto the person you're running from and turn around to run right at them.

Gary looks and sounds like just a friend of mine from high school. Except my friend didn't have autism, so he was cool.

Gary is kind of perfect. Every school had a guy like that.

As far as actors go, I get more James Franco maybe

I might pick Bully up for my 360. Had it for PS2 till I sold it when my PS2 died. Never beat it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod