Veteran
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... _id=547008

My favorite?

evilgraphicDM2703_468x314.jpg

Lien said:
She did rate it 15 out of 10

Hahahahha. :D
And this is your first post. Welcome.

And no, the game is rated Age 15+. The article dealt with a new rating system for some countries.

honestly this lady acts like she is surprised (especially when she played Scarface). Of course games are violent. The world is violent and there is nothing we can do about it. Everyday there is some old lady who complains about games being violent when they forget that these games were made for people over 18. As in I don't think that when Rockstar was making grand theft auto the were worried about which features a 10 year old gamer would want in the game. They made the game with a thought that a adult would play it. It's not a game company's fault if a 5 year old plays something violent. It's all in the parents, if parents are responible then 5 year olds won't play "bad games". And honestly movies, tv, and music can be just as violent. So people need to realize that games aren't the root of all evil and that maybe they need to realize that there is this new system that everyone uses now a days... it's called a rating system! Hillary Clinton should check it out instead of being an old piece of crap that she is (no offensive to her)

Fraid I've got to go against the grain and agree with her. Violence for violence's sake is just a poor excuse for violence. Society today scares me, thinking these are the types of people I'm going to have to live with in the future.

Anne Diamond's just pissed that 2 years ago she lost all her journalistic credibility by showing up on Celebrity Fit (FAT) Club alongside Z-list celebs like astrologer Russell Grant & actor Jeff Rudom (who somehow appeared in Gladiator & Revolver) having to be weighed on TV on a giant scale. Not to mention humiliating training regimes with the army all in tracksuits with their names on the back of it just in case you couldn't tell one fat celeb from another.

D'you know what the funniest thing is? I mention this to humour all who are overly aggravated by this scaremongering journalism, Anne Diamond was kicked off the team weigh-in for having her stomach stapled, which former footballer Mickey (who?) Quinn was adamant was tantamount to being a big ole' CHEAT!

Not only that, she only lost a pound after that.

lmfao @ Rainemaida.

That really is sad.

Just another example of how older generation people in society can't handle the changes society has experienced. Human nature FTL.

NickKmet said:
lmfao @ Rainemaida.

That really is sad.

Just another example of how older generation people in society can't handle the changes society has experienced. Human nature FTL.
very true if you think about it, i mean look back elvis was the devil now look at any rap or hip hop video just as an example and you tell me which one is more offensive. Its a trend for older generations to look down on and ridicula younger cultures and ironicly we will probally become hiporits jsut the same some day wben were the old ones and somehting new comes out that challanges our conventional wisdom/morals

That's what you have to expect from the Daily Mail, not exactly the most reputable paper here when it comes to protecting the kiddies. What's really dumb is she's demanding the games carry the same style age ratings as given to films in the UK by the BBFC, funny how she managed to miss those ratings that are already present on any game unsuitable for anyone under 15. Its not a sticker, its printed on the cover art and that's been the status quo for years. *digs out sexbox games* Assassin's Creed, Bioschock, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Dead Rising... all of them have 15/18 ratings on them. :/

Also did anybody notice that the games infront of her nd the ones she's "holding" have age ratings on them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle