Best line?

"Fate is like a caged gorilla. It will pelt you with dung if you mock it."

Warriv, Diablo 2. Act II. Can't remember what quest topic makes him say that.

"I wish my bow were socketed."

Shandris Feathermoon, WarCraft III

GLaDOS: "Remember, the Aperture Science ‘Bring Your Daughter to Work Day’ is the perfect time to have her tested."

And almost every other line is Portal. That was the first one to make me laugh out loud though.

-GTA San Andreas Prostitute in Los Santos:
"Hay mi Panochita" which means: "Oh, my c*nt" *=u

FFVII Crisis Core: "you are Zack....he puppy"

This are the ones I found kinda funny, but the ones I liked are:
"The two become one - both Soul Reavers - together - and the Scion of Balance is healed. And I -- am not your enemy - not your destroyer - I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword."
Legacy Of Kain Defiance when Razile's completes the Soul Reaver

Evil Dead: Fistfull of Boomstick had some of the best one liners:

Ash: When you've just emptied two barrels of a shotgun into the head of your favorite bartender it's a pretty good bet that happy hour's over.

Ash: Sorry about your face, let me get you a tissue... and a mop!

Ash: Sorry pal, but it sounds like your co-workers are playing footsie with the forces of hell right now.

Ash: I call it tough love. Ah, why pretend? I call it hate!

etc...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317447/quotes

I just remembered the best one:

"We're goin' in deep, and we're goin' in hard."
"Surely you can't be serious."
"I'm serious. And don't call me Surly."

- CoD4

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
Adolf Hitler

De-Ting said:
I just remembered the best one:

"We're goin' in deep, and we're goin' in hard."
"Surely you can't be serious."
"I'm serious. And don't call me Surly."

- CoD4

It was originally from the movie Airplane.

"And don't call me Shirley..."

"The wounded in turn wound and torment those weaker than they
themselves are... There are only the killers and the killed... The sinners
who are judged, and the victims that do the judging. What meaning is there
to such a world?" - Chrono Cross

Sigint: Snake, what's up? Why are you naked? I know there's a "NAKED" option under "UNIFORM" that lets you take off the upper part of your uniform. But without a shirt on, your camouflage sucks, and your stamina goes down faster. You don't get any advantages whatsoever.
Naked Snake: Sure there are.
Sigint: Like what?
Naked Snake: It feels good.
Sigint: ...Man, you do whatever you want.
Naked Snake: I will, thanks. Just one question, though.
Sigint: What?
Naked Snake: Is there a way to take off my pants?
Sigint: Say what?!
Naked Snake: My pants, can I...
Sigint: Aw, hell no! This FOX unit is a nut fest!

=

Sigint: Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening nightmare I ever had. This one isn't for the kids. OK, so there's this huge pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a giant tank, and it's walking around on two legs, goin' on a rampage and stompin' on people and houses and stuff. And this giant turd is carrying the nastiest missiles you ever saw. Like whenever it launches one of its turd missiles... whatever it hits - people, trees, buildings - turns into shit. My hometown, my old school, my family, my girlfriend, old man John... Everything in that turd's path turned into shit.
Naked Snake: That's... pretty sick, man.

=

I just remember those from Metal Gear Solid 3 clearly, so I had to put them here. Not because they're the best, because they just felt so random and out of place, yet so amusing. Oh you goofy Kojima man..

My friends and I loved the background chatter from your fellow soldiers in Earth Defense Force 2017

Soldier 1: Somebody Cover Me!
Soldier 2: Do it yourself!

or after an intense fight across a neighborhood with enemy mounds popping up everywhere, we started with like 50 soldiers and we finished the mission with one survivor who raised his weapon into the air and chanted "EDF! EDF!"

http://itsasecrettoeverybody.com/

"it's a secret to everybody"

I always wanted to know this guy's story. As a kid, I remember being so fascinated with the behind the scenes drama of the renegade Moblin. Sure, I had to make-believe the drama in my head, but that didn't hurt this touching moment on my end.

I understood, and nothing would ever be the same again.

Ratchet and Clank
--------------------------------

Ratchet:. Hey look, plumber's crack :p

Plumber: WHADDYA SAY??

Ratchet: Hey look, the plumber's back!

Anything HK-47 says in KotOR.

Statement: My circuits are abuzz with anticipation of what your next task will be for me that does not involve ending the life of an organic meatbag that deserves death.

Answer: Oh master, I could not allow myself to harm another! What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war.

Mockery: Oh master, I love you but I hate all that you stand for, but I think we should press our slimy, mucous covered lips together in the cargo hold! Conclusion: Such pheromone-driven human responses never cease to decrease the charge in my capacitors and make me wish I could press a blaster pistol to my behavior core and pull the trigger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod