Best line?

Kijan

Rookie
Title says it all really, which is the line you love best? The line that really means something to you, even if it just comes from a game? Heck, you can also post whole dialogues or monologues if you desire, I'd just like to read what kind of stuff developers can come up with. Since it is my topic, I'll start. :)

My favorite one would have to be from Andrew Ryan, Bioshock:

The assassin has overcome my final defense, and now he has come to murder me. In the end, what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No... A man chooses; a slave obeys. You think you have memories - a farm, a family, an airplane, a crash, and then this place. Was there really a family? Did that airplane crash, or... was it hijacked, forced down, forced down by something less than a man, something bred to sleepwalk through life until they are activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their kindly master. Was a man sent to kill, or a slave? A man chooses, a slave obeys. Come in.[opens door] Stop, would you kindly. "Would you kindly". Powerful phrase. Familiar phrase? [Cascade of memories of Atlas ordering Jack with the phrase "would you kindly".] Sit, would you kindly? STAND... would you kindly? RUN! STOP! Turn... A man chooses, a slave obeys! [Hands Jack his golf club.] KILL! [struck in the head by the club] A MAN CHOOSES... [another strike] ...A SLAVE OBEYS! [another strike] OBEY! [Ryan is killed with a final blow.]

Backyard Football:
"What the heck was that?" - Chuck Downfield, after halftime show

Resistance:
"Lucky buggah!" - British Soldier

Jak 3:
"This isn't a game!" - Seem, followed by Jak & Daxter looking at the camera

Diablo:
"No one ever lis-*hick* listens to me." - Farnham the Drunk

and my all-time favorite...
"Wah ha ha ha!" - Wario

"Need a Light?"
Firebat, Starcraft

"Someone call for an exterminator?"
Ghost, Starcraft

I'm drawing a blank, but I'll think of more soon enough

I cant believe no one mentioned the most celebrated internet meme...

All your base are belong to us - Cats, Zero Ground

and a few more

I'll atract the enemy with my human call: I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!!! - Dryad, Warcraft III

We're not a cult, so much as a maniacal group of blade wielding zealots - Dread Lord, Also from Warcraft III

And a bunch of other "secret" quotes from warcraft III characters (check them out if u can, they're funny as hell =p)

Max: Wait, I’ve got an idea, and it doesn’t require high explosives.
- Sam and Max Hit the Road

Edward Van Helgen: Mine is the name pirates fear the most: Edward “Snugglecakesâ€

Rakon said:
"Need a Light?"
Firebat, Starcraft

"Someone call for an exterminator?"
Ghost, Starcraft

I'm drawing a blank, but I'll think of more soon enough

StarCraft gets this award hands down.

they are full of good ones.

Good quote, Kijan. I was also gonna say something on "Would you kindly..."

I like when Atlas first takes control of your character and says "Now, would you kindly go get stepped on by a Big Daddy!"

UrbanMasque said:
"nice town.... i'll take it."
That one too.

Crash Bandicoot Warped:
"Whoa! Where am I?" - Cortex

Spongebob Lights, Camera, Pants:
"My playing is evil too..." - Plankton

Gag quotes of Kel'Thuzad, from the Warcraft series:

"The Cult of the Damned... I need to print more brochures."

"I always wanted to start my own religion...so I did!"

"Fifty thousand gold a year in child care and they call it a CULT?!"

I find Blizzards humor the best. :D