best controler any system

jivesc00ter

Regular
well lets hear um whats your favorite controler ever, mine would have to be the ps2 controller, with the 6 button genesis in a close second

i loved the super nintendo controller with the directional pad and the a and b button is was nice and simple

the analog mixed in with the controller was genius on SONY's behalf

and on top of that - adding vibrations....

There goes Sony paving the way for others to follow... yet again.

UrbanMasque said:
...and on top of that - adding vibrations....

What. The. F*ck. Give your head a shake man, Nintendo added vibrations first.

17927.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
the analog mixed in with the controller was genius on SONY's behalf

not really, nintendo made analog control first then sony updated their controller to have analog control

however they did add 2 analog sticks rather than nintendo's one analog stick, but that was pretty obvious for symmetry

DAMN YOU N64 Vibration pack!!! you trip me up again.

they only had 1 analog

..ok im going to stop being a Sony posterboy.

N64 controller was awesome. and the trigger under the analog

technicly the 64 didnt have an analog controler it was different and it has a name but im far to drunk to recal it playstation did have the first true "analog" controler

nintendo wii wiimote xD!!
has brought families together and gives minor exercise.

someone had to say it

I'll always love the sega 6 button controller, I thought I was so cool for having one way back in the day when most of my friends only had the original 3 button one.

jivesc00ter said:
technicly the 64 didnt have an analog controler it was different and it has a name but im far to drunk to recal it playstation did have the first true "analog" controler

So we're just ignoring the Sega Saturn's analogue controller released alongisde Nights into Dreams?

I've taken a liking to the 360 controller. It has a nice fit in my hands. Especially compared to the Xbox controller, and I'm referring to the smaller ones.

trust_no_one said:
UrbanMasque said:
...and on top of that - adding vibrations....

What. The. F*ck. Give your head a shake man, Nintendo added vibrations first.

17927.jpg
Technically, they were the first to put rumble in the controllers and not just an add on.

The original PS1 controller was my favorite. It was the one I learned with. So many memories.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle