Any Madden fans here?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by FallingEastward, Sep 30, 2006.

1. FallingEastward

I recently got '07 for the Gamecube, and being the first Madden game I've ever bought I've been having a little trouble. On defense I tend to rush my backers every play, seeing as how if it's a pass I can usually sack the QB. I control the safety so I can come up on the runs. This seems to be working, although I am still being beaten on the 10-15 yard passes. Any remedy for this? Most of my trouble is coming from offense. I usually go with the run gain for several reasons. First, my running backs are good and can get the job done and second, I'm horrible at throwing. I try to be patient and find an open reciever but I usually throw it to early and a defensive back will bat it down or intercept. One game I threw 7 interceptions before I threw the controller down and gave up. I'm becoming better with this but I would still like to know if any of you have tips for a successful offense.