Batman: Arkham City

Bretimus_v2 said:
Sometimes I'm glad when I'm wrong. Thanks for the insider news, Dan. <cough> Any news about Nightwing?
You never know...
I'm not about to say this job isn't great, because it is, but I do miss going into games knowing nothing about them. It's so hard to avoid spoilers as a journo.

To everyone saying they want the batmobile... You don't. The gliding and zippIng is awesome. You dont want nico Bellic as batman and you don't want grand theft Gotham.

It does have and extremely Spidey feel to it, but very different, befitting of batman.

I can definitely see what you're getting at. There's nothing worse than watching a friend play and then knowing all the answers. I can only imagine what getting to see behind all of the curtains does to change a game experience.

So I just have one comment to add to the Batman convo. I really hope that I don't spend as much time using detective mode. It was a cool way to handle detective work, but sometimes I had it on from cutscene to cutscene.

They haven't taken away that ability, but the direct message from the developer was "that's the player's choice and the only thing we can do (because we don't want to take it away) is to make the world as pretty to look at so they don't want to be without it"

The more major villains they show in this game, the more weary I get of it.

It's almost as if its Rocksteady's last hoorah and it's just the 2nd game.

danielrbischoff said:
I'm personally wondering what they plan on doing next. I almost hope they stick to super heros but a new IP might be fantastic.

Aquaman: City of Atlantis, if it would be as fun to play as Batman then count me in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft