Baseball History

Did you read the part where I got dressed up like a girl and... uh... I probably should talk about this stuff here.

You guys should send Atlanta a championship ring with a thank you card. Just an amazing finish to the baseball season. No wonder no one misses basketball.

I'm missing basketballl....

But this was a great series, I'm never gonna forget game 6. Poor Texas, they had the cards down to their last strike on two occasions, I don't know how they'll ever live that down.

kapow said:

But this was a great series, I'm never gonna forget game 6. Poor Texas, they had the cards down to their last strike on two occasions, I don't know how they'll ever live that down.

They won't. They're fast becoming the Buffalo Bills of baseball. Oh well, they'll probably have another chance next year, judging by how bad the AL West is these days.

i walked into my brothers wedding with John Axfords sister, I was best man she was the maid of honor.

that's all i know about baseball.

NickKmet said:
kapow said:

They won't. They're fast becoming the Buffalo Bills of baseball. Oh well, they'll probably have another chance next year, judging by how bad the AL West is these days.

Ugh that is the talk going around Dallas.

I don't know which I would prefer. To be in the World Series 4 straight years and lose all of them or to never go there at all. This last playoff run just about gave me a heart attack.

The cardiovascular systems of Dallas sport fans have had a beating the past couple years.

i went to watch a baseball game when i was younger.. i think it was the chicago bulls against the pittsburgh stealers. all i remember was the hotdog. was delicious.

220px-Toronto_Maple_Leafs_Logo_1939_-_1967.svg.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod