Awesome End Credits

That's pretty damn epic? The humor and music of that game was great.

No matter how many times I beat Injustice I can't help but sit and listen to Angel of Darkness by Depeche Mode and some awesome slow mos of the different specials.

I kinda liked the credits of Devil May Cry 3, how while the credits roll you still play and fight along side with Lady and fight a horde of enemies.

It's interesting because in this segment you have no life bar, so you can't die... but if you manage to kill one hundred enemies by the time the credits roll, you unlock a secret extended ending.

Devil May Cry 4 did something similar... except you were Nero and you had to protect that girl Kylie from harm. I didn't enjoy this one very much though, it didn't feel very fun and felt like a chore.

I'm thinking God Hand.

Longo_2_guns said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAga2AjfZlg

/thread
/nextthread
/everythread

Haha, but no, really, this is the best.

Just what I'm thinking. I don't need to search for anything now.

I have a few in mind, but they're not really interesting as far as "credits" go, just scrolling names with a really cool song that serves as the perfect ultimate button on the game.

Oh, I also remember the credits for New Super Mario Bros Wii. I don't know if they continued it into the other games but it made credits fun!

Errr, I hate all credits. Cant think of any good ones! Just ones where you can play at the same time.

used44 said:
I have a few in mind, but they're not really interesting as far as "credits" go, just scrolling names with a really cool song that serves as the perfect ultimate button on the game.
Lien said:
Mass Effect
A bunch of others. I like the Grand Theft Auto V credit scroll. It's so damn long and they play every original track for the game. It's so hard to think of credits to a bunch of different games though.

I plumb woke up when I realized I had forgotten this one.

The Unfinished Swan

Not gonna post a video, because the credits are a complete level, and therefore a spoiler. Without a doubt, the best end credits to a game.

Longo_2_guns said:
I didn't know you liked that game, De-Ting.
wearedonehere.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle