Assassin's Creed

It got a bunch of mixed reviews, so im not sure if its worth checking out. Has any of you played it yet? if so would you recommend it?

In any situation, it's really just a matter of renting the game first. A high profile game like Assassin's Creed should be easy enough to come by and, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

It's a policy I live by when checking out titles I'm not sure about.

The game is fun, a can get a little tough at times. But still a fun game, I am glad I bought it now.

theres enough negative reviews for me not to purchase it, as with sv4 08

so far its shaping up to be a let down for the holiday season... and i really dont care for mass effect as well

Icepick said:
theres enough negative reviews for me not to purchase it, as with sv4 08

so far its shaping up to be a let down for the holiday season... and i really dont care for mass effect as well

Sleep easy, friend. FPR is on the way.

It's not exactly like PoP but still just as fun. It's one of those games that if you're not into it you could get bored of it in maybe a few hours or less. The story so far is great and the graphics are beautiful. So as mentioned before, if you're not sure of the game, rent it and if you like buy it. And if you don't, the don't buy it.

I totally love it. As for the mixed reviews, while the low score on IGN review has a couple interesting remarks, I am going with the gamespot 9 (or was it 9.something?) review.

I think the game is great. And I think Gabe from Penny Arcade had an interesting point about the bad reviews:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/11/14 (second post)

UrbanMasque said:
i think its hysterical, and she needs to get a sense of humor.
I don't know if she has said anything about it yet, but it's Ubisoft that's attempting to sue somethingawful.com not Jade herself.

The comic was meh. Not particularly funny, and kinda unnecessary.

As for Jade, I think she's HOT!! Any attractive gamer chick is awesome in my book. And a producer for Assassin's Creed? Hell yea!

It was alright, it was more of a 'heh' moment rather then a 'lol'.

Havnt played the game yet, but reviews around town suggest its a huge let down. I guess the hype train was late, and couldnt take it home on time. From what i've seen it looks awesome, but im not to sure mixing it with sci-fi was a good idea.

It gets repetive at times, but is still a load of fun and was a nice precursor to Mass Effect (which I will be playing forever bow).

-dL

Also I gotta add. With all the basics AC managed to nail so well, like the amazing cities and the control and how well everything is executed by the main character. This makes for so much potential for part 2. Where they could take care of all the things missing from part 1 or wrong with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod