Article comments

Just following up - Disqus is coming this week. We're merging GameRevolution's account system with it, so you'll be able to log in with your GR account still should you choose, or you can elect to log in with a Disqus account, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

You'll be able to favorite and follow each other and other social-ness.

Look for it as soon as tomorrow barring no major issues. We're testing internally now.

Big thanks to Dex and David for getting this ready for us so quickly!

Starling said:
Put your back into, you can do it!

And get Daniel to help, he's big strong boy!

You should have seen us when we moved out of the old GR office. Daniel and I carried out full desks like nothing. We're fucking beasts.

Anthony_Severino said:
Starling said:
Put your back into, you can do it!

And get Daniel to help, he's big strong boy!

You should have seen us when we moved out of the old GR office. Daniel and I carried out full desks like nothing. We're fucking beasts.
But couldn't break an Xbox unless you had another Xbox.

Anthony_Severino said:
Just following up - Disqus is coming this week. We're merging GameRevolution's account system with it, so you'll be able to log in with your GR account still should you choose, or you can elect to log in with a Disqus account, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

You'll be able to favorite and follow each other and other social-ness.

Look for it as soon as tomorrow barring no major issues. We're testing internally now.

Big thanks to Dex and David for getting this ready for us so quickly!
That was fast. Now I have over 90 notifications.

I like then new comment voting that shows who's voted up or down, even though it just completely erased all previous thumbs.

De-Ting said:
I like then new comment voting that shows who's voted up or down, even though it just completely erased all previous thumbs.

Ah, I did not know that. I better stop thumbs upping myself to bolster my already massive ego, then.

I wished I could merge my GR username with my Twitter and Facebook. I really don't want "Howard Hall" to be part of The People Speak. However, if you guys know that's me, may you just say "UghRochester?"

UghRochester said:
I wished I could merge my GR username with my Twitter and Facebook. I really don't want "Howard Hall" to be part of The People Speak. However, if you guys know that's me, may you just say "UghRochester?"

Try logging out completely, then re-signing back in with your GR account UghRochester. IT could be a cookie thing, because that's supposed to be option. Your Facebook cookies or Disqus cookie may be more delicious than GR's, putting your Howard Hall name first over Ugh. That, or check your Disqus settings to see if you can toggle which name to display.

I'll just stick to using UghRochester, I never actually visited disqus's website, so I'm looking into that as I type.

UghRochester said:
I'll just stick to using UghRochester, I never actually visited disqus's website, so I'm looking into that as I type.

You're showing as UghRochester when I read your comments. Maybe I misunderstood you? Where did it say Howard Hall?

I'm confusing myself actually.
I have the different options of signing in with GR or using the other options. It appears an account is already created from GR. So, merging that with my Disqus account won't happen. What I'm trying to do is have all the notifications on one account. That way I can jump over to PSLS instantly if I have to.

In short, there's two different accounts UghRochester and Disqus account I can't merge together. That's okay really, because I'll just be posting as UghRochester on here and plus I like my black theme.

EDIT: Basically it's merging two Disqus accounts into one, but I don't think that'll happen. That's okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod