Any YouTube people out there?

@De-ting - How's BO treating you on the PS3. My little bro sold his copy because he said it was ugly and online was horrible. But I'm thinking I might give it a shot...

Bretimus_v2 said:
@De-ting - How's BO treating you on the PS3. My little bro sold his copy because he said it was ugly and online was horrible. But I'm thinking I might give it a shot...
Well it's no MW2. You'll probably recall I was skeptical about it myself, but there's a couple things about it that put it above MW2:

1. No Stopping Power perk

2. No Commando perk

3. No infinite sprint Marathon Perk

4. No epic-ranged shotguns

5. A whole lot less noob tubes

6. Quick-scoping is nearly impossible thanks to an initial jerk when you aim sniper rifles

7. The theater

8. More choices with varied results

But of course, since it's the latest CoD, it has naturally attracted all the retarded little kids who really shouldn't be playing any video game. You know, the ones that run into the open when the other team as a chopper, or seem to be doing everything they can to make sure that they die.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Online isn't horrible, but it is uglier than MW2.

It looks bad. I love watching your vids, Ting. But the game looks last gen or early this gen. I'm thinking of getting it on sale and because whenever I do jump on MW2 it's impossible to find anything but plain TD, not even TD Express has people.

It really isn't that ugly. It does look weird when you render a clip to YouTube, but while you're playing, nothing sticks out...unless that's the way it is on the 360, dan. <_<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod