Any YouTube people out there?

haha! Nice @De-Ting.

And you should UghRochester. It's fun to put together game clips & show it off to your buds. I hated knifing or using throwing knives in previous CoD titles. Luckily, the combat training mode in Black Ops serves as good use for tomahawk practice!

UrbanMasque said:
De-Ting said:
Okay, I've got the most awesome missile trick for ya here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPcVnGGWaKg
I dont play black ops is that normal?
Nope. The first missile always misses, and the second one is supposed to finish the job. But when that misses too, it rarely does something that spectacular.

However, it's not as rare as what happens to this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZAuc7Do98

Edit: Here's another rare occurrence of mine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80qR49e42o

Hey Ting, what are you using to record your vids? I could record vids if I have a PC game, but I need something to record while playing the Xbox 360.

Depends on if you want to record HD or just standard...

Pretty much the cheapest option is the Pinnacle Dazzle but it can't record in HD.

A good option if you want to record HD is the Hauppage HD PVR.

I was really close to getting one of these a while ago, so there may be more out there now, but those are usually the two capture cards mentioned...And obviously the HD recorder takes more harddrive space on your PC.

Yep ^

I used the Pinnacle Dazzle (they have different kinds, too) to record the two videos I have on YouTube now if you want to see what it looks like, UghRochester. The quality isn't too bad, but I'm saving up money to purchase a HD recorder.

Really thinking about starting a GR justin.tv channel where we can have a chat going and community members can stream when staffers aren't....

I use the Black Ops theater and my online Call of Duty profile to upload my vids directly from the game to my YouTube. Same with PAIN. I don't have a DVR or file sharing with my PC.

The Pinnacle Dazzle will do just fine for me, Thanks fellas.
I probably order one payday (Wednesday). Am I going to need extra audio/video jacks? Wire splitters?

UghRochester said:
The Pinnacle Dazzle will do just fine for me, Thanks fellas.
I probably order one payday (Wednesday). Am I going to need extra audio/video jacks? Wire splitters?

Most likely. Depends on what you already have or what your setup is, but I followed this video. And the Dazzle I have is this one: link. I don't think they make that model anymore since the HD one is out now, but you may be able to find the older version for cheap on eBay. Good luck :)

p.s. that sounds like a good idea, Daniel!

Ahhhh, I knew there was a catch. Oh well so I have to pay extra for splitters and some RCA cables. In the mean time, I'll just upload videos of CoD: BO the way De-Ting mentioned.

So....I'm thinking this should be moved to general gaming since you guys are only talking about games really...In the misc section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle