Alan Wake: Xbox 360 and PC exclusive

Hexagram

Rookie
When this game was first shown to the world, it was said to be released on the PC, 360 and PS3. Now it seems that it won't be coming out on the PS3, which is bad news for Sony fans.

For those who don't know what game I'm talking about it's a next-gen psychological horror game that has been getting rave reviews from critics everywhere.
http://www.alanwake.com/index.html

It borrows a storyline and atmosphere from Silent Hill and game play from Max Payne to create a genre in horror we've yet to see. I have high hopes for it but I wasn't planning on getting an Xbox 360. I was planning on going for the PS3 about a year after it's released. Hmmm, well, nothing is set in stone.

I would of probably bought this for the PS3 instead of 360. Why they cant put it on both systems is beyond me.

I think microsoft pays people off, because why not put it on two systems instead of one? Sure more work comes of it, but it makes you more money!

The game looks nice. Psychology is a great topic and isn't explored enough in games. The best game to dive into the human psyche was Silent Hill 2and I've been waiting for another game that takes you through the depths of the characters mind.

Didn't Remedy do Max Payne? Or was it Rockstar? I could've sworn Remedy had something to do with Max Payne and that game also did a good job at taking a dark step into the human mind, although not as well executed as SH2. Then again, Max Payne was going for a graphic novel style of game play

Hellfire, why must you act like the worst poster on GR?

This isn't about DL, this is about you and your selfish needs.
Stop trying to screw up my topic. Take a page out of posters who are actually
funny at GR like Shaft or BlackStar or Simsy. They make me laugh because their
jokes are intellegent.

You probably aren't even trying to be funny and you just want attention. In that case
I'll just ignore you from now on.

I wonder why.

Oh. Cause you're being a jackass. If you don't have anything useful to contribute, keep your damn fingers off the mouse and away from the reply button.

I'm personally glad it's going to be Microsoft exclusive. It means that the developer will be able to spend more of their resources making it as good as it possibly could be using Windows properties, without having to worry about making it cross-platform friendly.

Also, I don't plan on getting a PS3 until the price drops significantly, or I win the lottery.

Looks like a pretty killer game. Even though the main character looks kinda like a douche with that scarf and all. I'll definitley be checking it out on 360 when it gets released.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod