A new poll option?

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by BlackStar, Oct 16, 2008.

?

Should every poll have a "this poll sucks" option at the bottom?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This poll sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. n00b_f00

n00b_f00 Rookie

The people have spoken!

Same here. New York is always Blue. So if I disagree, it doesn't matter, and if I do then it's a redundant vote. I'd get registered, but I'm a lazy bum. It's on the to do list.

Are they really bringing Almeida back? I heard rumors a year ago, and I haven't been keeping up with the hype.

He was stabbed in the heart, with a syringe full of poison, and then they bagged him. I mean fuck it, let's bring back Palmer too. I mean he only got shot in the throat, and then was laid out on the ground for 4 or 5 hours.

Didn't 24 come out in 2000?

2. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

First ep of 24 aired 6 November 2001.

So a month and a half after 9/11

Obviously planned and filmed before hand...I'm sure the we're shitting themselves wondering if it would of been right to still air the show or delay it.

Jack evolved a lot over the years, well most of the change occurs between season 1 and 2. After season 1 Jack is pretty much prepared to do anything, so you could say that this newly transformed Jack is entertainments answer to 9/11.

And I wasn't making a dig at the show, the transformation of Jack is fully justifed in terms of the story, and I love the show for it.

3. masterchris

masterchris Rookie

No, every poll should have a mandatory "Other" option...

4. used44

used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Have you ever eaten an apple?

Yes.
    No.
    Other.

5. Rekkie7

Rekkie7 Rookie

Other

6. piracer

piracer Rookie

^Seriously, would be so sad if you actually have never eaten an apple before. Unless you live somewhere in like Siberia where im assuming apples are gonna be hard to come by.