a bikini-cast, seriously?

We liked them before they changed things. It's after they changed things - that's when we hated them ;)

The door swings one very simple way - in the direction of the cool, unique stuff that it used to do. That's why people loved the site. And the reason why people hate it is because the "door" is swinging in the opposite direction.
I mean, have you not noticed the ridiculous amount of people that have fucked off around here? Why do you think that is comrade?

lol at you shitting bricks at people who have been calling her names, I'm sorry, but when your being that big of an attention whore, not all the attention is going to be good.

As I've said though, she's cute enough that if she's clothed and doing a news/review format, similar to other sites (chobot) thats one thing, she could pull it off too, but its the content of that video that makes it shit or not, having her twirl around at the end was just downright creepy at the end the way it was instructed off camera, and its a piss poor move thats a cheap jerry springer grab for ratings.

Have her do honest video reviews with the same style and delivery as the actual reviews, and I promise you it'd be accepted without issue.

Icepick said:
lol at you shitting bricks at people who have been calling her names, I'm sorry, but when your being that big of an attention whore, not all the attention is going to be good.

As I've said though, she's cute enough that if she's clothed and doing a news/review format, similar to other sites (chobot) thats one thing, she could pull it off too, but its the content of that video that makes it s*** or not, having her twirl around at the end was just downright creepy at the end the way it was instructed off camera, and its a piss poor move thats a cheap jerry springer grab for ratings.

Have her do honest video reviews with the same style and delivery as the actual reviews, and I promise you it'd be accepted without issue.

I agree.

Diabolus said:
That kind of goes back to my earlier comment about consulting the long time users about changes. If I worked for this site and knew that everyone hated me and everything I do, I sure as hell wouldn't be worried about pissing them off by changing things. The door swings both ways.
We didn't hate them until they started fucking everything up.

Diabolus: if we can't use the GRandmasters board to discuss the state of the website then I'm not quite sure why GR created the board in the first place.

Then maybe people here should discuss it like adults instead of hurtling childish insults like a bunch of 3rd graders.

:wink:

I'm not going to keep arguing about it. I'm still a "n00b" here, so no one gives a shit what I think anyway.

Wow, a half decent discussion thread. It's like wading through a waste high pile of manure and discovering a nickel. Amazing!

Diabolus said:
elitist fools

Also, notice how you don't go partially blind while reading that.

But we're special, we've got a little shit board that no one else cares about.

Believe me, I've tried to get people to come here. But they just laugh and laugh...

Diabolus said:
Then maybe people here should discuss it like adults instead of hurtling childish insults like a bunch of 3rd graders.

:wink:

I'm not going to keep arguing about it. I'm still a "n00b" here, so no one gives a shit what I think anyway.

She wears slightly more clothing while doing her job than a stripper does. Sorry for calling her a ho and I'm sorry that it hurt your feelings. I just don't think a woman who advertises her body while reviewing ANYTHING comes off as a woman who respects herself.

I'm positive she's a very nice person and very talented... She could just do without whoring herself for Diabolus' support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod