12 steps to video game reviewing....

Perhaps a question for the GRandmasters.....

....all aboard the MOOOOOOOOOVE train!

Hey! Yeah, why was it taken down? :? :?: I saw it but was too tired to read it at the time and was going to come back and read it later. :sleep: I guess if snooze you lose, but I really hate losing! :x

tinymhg said:
Hey! Yeah, why was it taken down? :? :?: I saw it but was too tired to read it at the time and was going to come back and read it later. :sleep: I guess if snooze you lose, but I really hate losing! :x

No snooze for youz then? :p

danielrbischoff said:
It wasn't supposed to be published yet. It'll be back.

I really enjoyed that article as I am into reading long articles unlike the rest of these guys. Compliments to the chef and a cool look into what goes on behind the curtain.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I really enjoyed that article as I am into reading long articles unlike the rest of these guys. Compliments to the chef and a cool look into what goes on behind the curtain.
Yeah, it's up again, and I thought it was pretty good too. :banana:

tinymhg said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
Yeah, it's up again, and I thought it was pretty good too. :banana:

We are a lot like firemen in that regard. Where others see a burning building and run from it, they run in.

Where I see a wall of text with a ton of tl;dr, I run towards it and say, "Hey, I'm going to read all of that!"

Good article!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle