Why I would like to win, and represent Alienware at E3!-edit

Wait, can anyone enter this? Shit, here's my resume niggas.

1) I'm in California, on the fucking way to E3 from the offices? You driving? Fuck no, I'm driving. I fucking love driving. I will drive your asses AND pay for gas. You flying? Fuck that, I'm driving. Just saved money on a planeflight, motherfucker. That shit is expensive.

2) I'm witty as fuck. You've all seen my posts. Just look at my posts. Like Comedy Central, except funny and creative and not just South Park and anvilicious Futurama. Remember Olivia Munn last year? I'll be like that, except actually funny and I care about video games.

3) I'm sexy. Damn sexy. I will get the bitches to watch me like the guys watch the bitches. And the gay guys will also hit on me, but I'm taken fellas. Sorry.

But look at my Olivia Munn comment. Shit applies here too.

4) I really, really want to go to E3. Like, to the point where I was thinking about starting up a site with the intent to get enough journalistic integrity to get an E3 pass. And the title of the site would be "Get me more views so I can go to E3."

5) I have a laptop and one of those wireless cards that I can use anywhere in the US. Honestly, I access the internet on car trips and stuff.

6) I don't know exactly what's required for this contest...

In conclusion, I'll totally give you a blowjob. Seriously. And that's open ended, not just for the GR staff. But that's unrelated.

Unless that would increase my chances to go. Then it's related.

Seriously, though, it would be cool, but there are people probably better suited for it than me, so you should piss them off when you pick me to go to E3.

Yeah, I did. AFTER I wrote that write up.

I still don't understand this. But all of that was totally serious.

Totally.

I need to do more reviews. The only reason I haven't is because I only play good games, and those aren't fun to review.

Maybe I should start doing reviews for games GR misses.

I would be a terrible choice to go, but I entered anyway, so I hope I win cause winning is fun.

Hey Longo can you review The 3rd Birthday for PSP. I'm doubtful that's gonna get any attention from GR and I would really like an opinion on it from somewhere I trust.

daverabbit said:
I'm doubtful that's gonna get any attention from GR and I would really like an opinion on it from somewhere I trust.
9 times out of 10 we don't have a review up because the publisher never sent us the game, a writer ran off with the game and never turned in a review, or we don't have the budget to buy a copy because it's not important enough.

The trouble with that is that there are way too many games that are important to a lot of people...

Yeah, considering I buy my own games anyway, you could just give me some contracts to sign and I could work freelance. Also, I may be up in Berkeley next semester anyway. Just sayin...

Okay, I'm not super serious. But seriously, I kick ass.

Pay for my plane ticket and I'll be there.

I can get you guys coffee...and I get the balance between water and milk PERFECT....think about it.

MattAY said:
Pay for my plane ticket and I'll be there.

I can get you guys coffee...and I get the balance between water and milk PERFECT....think about it.
I think the contest terms state that you have to be in the US (and not Rhode Island for some reason).

Anyways, sorry guys, we won't be choosing the winner. That grave responsibility goes to Alienware.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod