Why I would like to win, and represent Alienware at E3!-edit

Well, I already own an Alienware. That should count for something. I'm using it right now. Also, I'm a poor college student.

NickKmet said:
Well, I already own an Alienware. That should count for something. I'm using it right now. Also, I'm a poor college student.
Aren't all college students poor? xD

Mostly. Not always though. My school has lots of students with overly rich parents who like to throw money at them.

NickKmet said:
Mostly. Not always though. My school has lots of students with overly rich parents who like to throw money at them.
That's defiantly true. Almost disgusting how spoiled some kids are <..<

Urban, you'd vote for a can of anthrax over me. I think we all know that.

Also, one other thing:
danielrbischoff said:
Anyways, sorry guys, we won't be choosing the winner. That grave responsibility goes to Alienware.
Then what's the point of having us post in the forums? Unless Alienware is going to read this too, though I have a feeling it's going to a random selection.

Longo_2_guns said:
Urban, you'd vote for a can of anthrax over me. I think we all know that.

Also, one other thing:
danielrbischoff said:
Anyways, sorry guys, we won't be choosing the winner. That grave responsibility goes to Alienware.
Then what's the point of having us post in the forums? Unless Alienware is going to read this too, though I have a feeling it's going to a random selection.

Although I'm new to the community, I'm somewhat popular on Gametrailers compared to here. But I never thought of this as a competition. I've never won anything and I don't expect to win this either, this is just a small sliver of hope for a computer I desperately need.

But good luck to you. You mind posting a link to your videos? I'd like to see them.

My videos are all x rated, and thus I'm not allowed to link them on here. Also, you have to pay for them.

Longo_2_guns said:
My videos are all x rated, and thus I'm not allowed to link them on here. Also, you have to pay for them.
That's ok I'm use to obscene material thanks to my gf. Also, can I get a AAA discount?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod