Why I would like to win, and represent Alienware at E3!-edit

Shenta

Rookie
Hello my name is Thomas Darwish. I'm 20 years old, and I've been gaming since I was 3.

My first 3 games were Mike Tyson's Punchout, Super Mario World, and Mortal Kombat.

I currently make Machinima, and my long-time future goal is to be a cinematic director for video games.

Here's my website if you'd like to see what I do:
www.onipictures.com

It would mean everything in the world to me to go to this year's E3. I have a job right now but I haven't been able to purchase a good PC for my animating due to helping my mom with our money issues. I've been saving up money, and my short-term goal is to get an Alienware PC, preferably the Alienware Area-51 ALX.

Due to me doing my research, I have extensive knowledge on the latest Alienware PC's and have been a long time fan.

Not only would you be helping me to fulfill my dream, I would do my best to contribute to the GameRevolution website the best I can.

Thank you so much for your time, and thanks.

EDIT:

Listen, E3 is awesome. It would be really cool to go, but I realize it would be work. And I'm willing to do it. I'll put nothing less than 1000% of myself into working as hard as I can to cover the latest games, and write non-stop so the viewers of the GR community always have something new to read about E3 2011.

I want to help. Any experience inside the gaming industry is everything to me. Having an Alienware would help me insanely as well. I'm an animator, and will need to buy Poser, After Effects, and all that anyway. There is no one better to whom you can guide an Alienware. And I'll be sure to use it non-stop to bring the GR community my animation films first.

No matter what, I'm getting a PC to help make my dream a reality. I'm trying to get a loan from the bank in order to do so. I will not let anything stop me from making my dream as a cinematic director/creative lead come true.

This is my passion in life and I'm fortunate enough to know it. Alienware and GR, doing this would mean nothing less than the world to me. It's truly the biggest gift in the world, and I will always be indebted to you if I won.

I may not have the status as some people in the community on GR have. I have never heard of the site until this, but that doesn't mean my passion isn't as strong as theirs. Thank you again.

Re: Why I would like to win, and represent Alienware at E3!

Shenta said:
Thank you so much for you're time, and thanks.
Hey Shenta, thanks for your entry! Hope you stick around and hang out in our community!

danielrbischoff said:
Shenta said:
Thank you so much for you're time, and thanks.
Hey Shenta, thanks for your entry! Hope you stick around and hang out in our community!
I'll be sure to. This community seems a lot more mature then the Gametrailers community lol.

Shenta said:
I'll be sure to. This community seems a lot more mature then the Gametrailers community lol.
Oh God. Gametrailers comments are JUST above Youtube comments... Eh they're probably right at the same level... which is to say that they're both really low.

LinksOcarina said:
This forum is still awesome in my mind, were awesome in our own way, and we always love new people coming in :)....

And hate when old people go out. *sniff* :(

I'm really impressed on how strongly the community is connected here. Maybe I can find some people to be extras in my Machinimas. If anyone is interested, my Gamertag is: Shenta

Shenta said:
I'm really impressed on how strongly the community is connected here. Maybe I can find some people to be extras in my Machinimas. If anyone is interested, my Gamertag is: Shenta

We're not a community. We're a sacred brotherhood! :D

Shenta said:
I wonder how come I've never heard of this site o_O

We tend to lurk in the darkness. Scheming, waiting for the right moment to strike and overthrow every major publisher that's screwing with the minds of innocent work-, I mean gamers with a grand Revolution. A GAME REVOLUTION. :D

Good luck buddy! When you finally achieve that goal you've worked so hard for....it will feel gooooood!

Even though I would love to win this sweepstakes as much as anyone else, I must be the better man and wish Shenta good luck.

I can't even compete because of a conflict of interest now....or else id love to go represent GR like I always wanted too...

LinksOcarina said:
I can't even compete because of a conflict of interest now....or else id love to go represent GR like I always wanted too...
If you're not getting paid and you didn't sign any contracts I'd say there's no conflict of interest!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod