Updating The Forums

If I figure out a way to increase the avatar size without causing the forum to implode upon itself I will do it. Until that day comes, how about someone else do it?

I'm not even going to guess what the hell your avatar is.

And I think the thing is that most of the board folk were here when the background was black. We were here for the switch and know the difference.

Also, we're just better 8)

Everytime I hear people swarm up to talk about black background...

813ac240-2490-42dd-9907-541452b90760.jpg

I guess my eyes have just evolved some sort of beneficial cataracts because my eyes haven't burned out of my head yet.

I guess there's a reason the cleverniks out there developed e-ink: white on a monitor gives people headaches quite easily while white paper doesn't. Why does GR want to give people headaches? Are they evil? Are they Game REVILution?

54609323.jpg

Raise your hand if you've ever gotten a headache from reading GR? Nobody? Ok.

It's not so much that I get headaches, it's more that it sucks.

Is it wrong to expect things to not suck?

White text on a black background looks like an Angelfire page from the 90s. Sooo much better.

The BioWare forums look totally fine. Sure it's using dark grey background and light grey text but that serves the same purpose (not irritating eyes). And you totally didn't give anyone chance to put their hands up, I would have. I don't get full on headaches but I do feel that my eyes are getting unnecessarily strained.

FUkc this!

I've worked hard on my post count spamming you guys to get to the level I am.

I've got my sights on Kung-fu elvis - and now that I'm close you want to take that away.

Lethean?! how could you let this happen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod