Hey soo...The forums are part of your site too.

UrbanMasque said:
Like I said, you guys are the ones shaping my GR experience, but I would like to see some fresh faces round these hurr parts. I guess the only way to do that is more visibility, but aside from placing a direct forum link on the home page no clue. I like the site layout as is so no clue on how to make that happen.
I think the problem is also that there just aren't new people coming here in general. I mean, the comments on the front page are the same two dozen people also.

There just needs to be more promotion for the site.

Thanks for making an effort, Jon. Glad to see you back. I actually thought you moved to some other Crave site. Shows how little attention I've been paying to the front page lately.

I'm shy when it comes to posting on forums, but I do keep track of some topics and lurk every now and then. I'll try to make a more conscious effort to participate; as some of you know from my livestreams, I enjoy interacting with the community.

You're a great guy Anthony as well as Jonathan. I don't want anyone to feel guilty and there have to come to the forums. We just want some love, amirite fellas?

Anthony_LaBella said:
I'm shy when it comes to posting on forums, but I do keep track of some topics and lurk every now and then. I'll try to make a more conscious effort to participate; as some of you know from my livestreams, I enjoy interacting with the community.

You Livestream?!!? LINK NAO! Or do you do it under the GR Twitch page?

UrbanMasque said:
Anthony_LaBella said:

You Livestream?!!? LINK NAO! Or do you do it under the GR Twitch page?

I was referring to the weekly Challenge Accepted streams, but I do actually stream on my own personal page every now and then (http://www.twitch.tv/amlabella). I'm currently in the middle of an E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy playthrough, which I need to get back to soon.

Yeah, I like your streams Anthony, they're entertaining.

I was so glad you did Invisible Inc too, I was curious as to what that game was like.

On topic - sure we'd like to see more staff around these parts.
We set up our own playdates or two when a big gme comes out, maybe promote them on the front page or something, like we used to. Daniel used to do that, and it was great! He certainly did a good job at trying to connect the forums to the rest of the site.

Just dont BAN the BOOTH BABES!!

Anthony_LaBella said:
I'm currently in the middle of an E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy playthrough, which I need to get back to soon.
That game is too weird for me. That is a testament to it's weirdness.

That said, I watch Challenge Accepted almost every week, even though it's mostly tough indie games now.

And I hope you guys stick around more. I promise not to make fun of you. Much.

used44 said:
Thanks for making an effort, Jon. Glad to see you back. I actually thought you moved to some other Crave site. Shows how little attention I've been paying to the front page lately.

I ran the CraveOnline Gaming channel for two years. I just came back here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

used44 said:
Awesome. You were one of my favorite guests on the podcast.

santorum.gif

I am.

It was a good game but all in all it was kinda dumb. 4.5/5
+ You will hate hatred
+ I like the part where your shoot the people
- Where the F are all the colours?
- Needs more colours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members