Threat to the Kingdom! - Forces of Good victorious!

I should never have supported De-Ting. But that was just drunk talk!

204353.jpg

But seriously well done assassins. There were 3 townies. Myself, Ugh and Jim. Look at the roles and do the math.

9 players.

4 roles + 2 assassins = 6 players

Plus THREE townies.

Longo is to blame. I was just drunk and thought I done good by revealing myself as a townie.

Longo_2_guns said:
...Why didn't anyone fact check me?[/b]
I counted seven main roles by mistake, so I thought you were right.

I have also been a bit suspicious of Mr Ting. Fuck it; I hope we're right.

Lynch Tingy

Sorry Ting but it might save my arse. Whoever the assassins are are probably hating this 48 hr day thingy. I would've been an easy lynch if I hadn't had the time to speak up.

lynch De-Ting

N-n-n-n-n-no, we're not about to drunk bandwagon me again. Longo either just purposefully misinformed us of how many townies were left and convinced us to lynch Ugh when he knew another townie would object, or he made an honest, stupid mistake...

I don't know about you barnacle heads, but I'm putting my money on the former.

If DeTing is innocent then it means he's worth saving. I'm just a townie. The last townie.

I don't want a repeat of Ting's sig. So I'll take a bullet this time. Remember though after I'm gone there will be no more townies. Time for you people who have roles to get those bastards!

I'd advise Ting to provide something so I can back him. Maybe share your role? If you do that Tingy I'll lynch myself.

Bolstered by the fact that no one was killed the previous night, the citizens came together to discuss their options. It started out as a very short discussion. "Lynch WickedLiquid," they all declared, even the accused himself.

Despite this, Wicked pointed out a failure in arithmetic that had been made by all, which gave everyone pause. "Okay, lynch De-Ting," said many of the citizens.

"We could just let the townie die," De-Ting said feebly. Not having any of it, the people seized him and strung him up. His eyes flashed with anger as he struggled against the inevitable

Once again the people watched expectantly as he died in agony, waiting for some sign they had chosen wisely. As his foot twitched for the final time his chest seemed to erupt in flame, a series of runes blazing in his flesh. Though already dead, everyone there could have sworn they heard a cry of agony ring out through the chill air.

4 votes for De-Ting.
2 votes for WickedLiquid.

De-Ting has been lynched. He was an Assassin.

It is now night 4. PM me your moves.

It was down to two. The now lone Assassin found a pair of citizens who were all too similar. One had to be the King, the other the Decoy whose existence he had overheard in the final report to the Master of Shadows before his partner had skewered the bastard.

With a mental coin flip, he made his choice. He found a shadowed rooftop and awaited his target, knowing from his time in the city that the man drank long into the evening but would soon leave the pub.

The pub door opened and a cloaked figure stumbled into the night. The Assassin watched as the man moved down an alleyway and then began to relieve himself against a barrel. The Assassin dropped to the street. This had to be the King, it HAD TO BE. His blade glimmered in the moonlight as he neared the man.

"Farewell, Your Majesty," he hissed, and plunged his dagger in the man's back, sliding it between his ribs and angled for his heart. The man whirled as the blade entered his flesh, wresting it from the Assassin's grasp. As he turned, a fist flailed out and struck the Assassin across the face, sending him sprawling.

The man's momentum slowed as his lifeblood began to pour from him. He took one staggering step towards the Assassin, then another before falling to a knee. "No," the man gasped, "I managed to...re-arrange things...just right..." The Assassin regained his feet, but the assault was over. The man was dying. "You..shall not...meet your goal...tonight."

The light was dimming in his eyes. The Assassin grasped his dagger and ripped it from the man's back, eliciting another grunt of pain. The man collapsed to the ground. "Long live the King," he whispered with his last breath. With his death, the disguise spell was released, revealing the face of Longo_2_guns.

The Assassin plunged the dagger into the man again and again, venting his fury at this meddling wretch. Finally he relented and stalked off into the darkness. He knew the correct target now. This farce would soon be over.

The King's Assassination was foiled by the Decoy. It is now Day 5.

So if we don't kill the last assassin the king is dead.

It's time to lay everyone's cards on the table.

I'm the last townie.

Well I'm going to come out and say that I'm the King. Not sure what I can say to make you believe me but it's the truth. I'm guessing it's Craig is the other assassin but I'll wait for someone with something to chime in.

I'm waiting to hear Criag's defense before I choose who to lynch. I know that him being an Aussie makes him out of sync with the rest of us. It'll be interesting to hear what his role is because if he isn't the assassin then one of you two is lying.

Aussie or not, if Crag doesn't post in here I'll eventually have to lynch him and hope it's the right move

I don't know, he was active until today for whatever reason...and it would be a stupid move to just not say anything on purpose if he was an assassin. My gut says Studio, but it would be 2-1 so I'll go with Craig too.

WickedLiquid said:
Welp I gave him a chance but it's been 2 days.

lynch Craig

"Lynch Craig," said the remaining townsfolk. Craig said nothing, just stood in stoic silence. He was seized and strung up, offering no last words when given the chance. As he was lifted into the air, all could see the muscles in his neck clench, attempting to keep his airway open and the blood flowing, but it was a losing battle. Still, he did not kick or flail about, he simply hung there and died.

As with De-Ting, flaming runes appeared on his chest and a great cry seemed to echo from the Beyond. With this, the people knew they had made the correct choice. The last Assassin was dead and peace could return to their fair city. For now.

Three votes for Craig. He has been lynched and was the remaining Assassin.

The forces of good win!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle