Threat to the Kingdom! - Forces of Good victorious!

Bravo!

MAN I'm well pissed off I died at the beginning :(

Thanks Maestro for hosting.

Hope everyone enjoyed it. Sorry it got a little slow between updates. I was really sick for about a week. I almost screwed up an update when I didn't see there was a page 4, so I listed WickedLiquid as lynched before realizing my mistake and deleting that entry, fixing it as quickly as I could afterward.

Any ideas for improvements to this variant? I thought I had some fun ideas, then MattAY, the Master of Shadows was the first one killed and a bunch of them went right out the window. :)

I enjoyed playing, but I do prefer the basic game. I'm just happy nobody can tell if I'm telling the truth or not. Makes it challenging more for the next game.

Damn, we lost! Ha ha, good game, guys. Good game. :)

De-Ting, sorry I wasn't on much to try and defend us. I have a feeling that whatever defense (excuses) I came up with, probably wouldn't have worked anyway.

I've been really busy lately. My partner has been very sick this past week, so while looking after her, I've essentially been domesticated, e.g. cooking, cleaning, house work etc. She's all better now and my family is back home from their holiday, so it's back to normal now. In my down time, I was playing a lot of Bioshock.

To tell you the truth, ever since I stopped doing GR Strips, I haven't really been on my PC much as well. Just busy doing other things.

Anyway... great game, guys. COMaestro, I think it's a game worth playing again. I'm just not sure if I'll sign up to the next game, sorry guys.

It was a great game, thanks for hosting Maestro!

The assassins would've won if it had 24 hr updates. I couldn't defend myself until the second day so I would've been toast and Longo would've been next.

All in all well done everybody.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod