Threat to the Kingdom! - Forces of Good victorious!

I'm just doing my usual "Get everyone to talk to see what lines they fall under" routine.

Anyway, we have a 1 in 8 chance of killing the king, a 1 in 4 chance of killing an assassin, but we can assume that once the king is protected the risk is killing the Master of the Guard.

If Ugh is a townie as he so claims, then it makes sense for him to act carelessly. Or he could simply be trying to get easy kills. However, in this game, number of kills don't matter like normal Mafia, so I doubt it.

Knowing this and what I am, that makes it a 1 in 3 to get an assassin.

De-Ting's vote call is simple retribution. But Craig initially claimed to hold off on a vote, but quickly changed his mind when the tide shifted.

I haven't come to any conclusions yet, but it's worth thinking about.

I have no vote.

(COMaestro, can I make one suggestion to balance the game? If it's just the king and the assassins, then he can order them executed. That way the assassins can't just win in the normal Mafia method, and it changes things up.)

I don't believe you're guilty at all, Longo.

I'm always suspicious of UghRochester as he generally throws around lynches with little to no evidence to support it.

On a side note, I keep telling myself "Don't let past games influence you" but it seems to happen almost every time.

And on a further side note - I like Longo's idea to COMaestro.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but if we lynch the King does the Decoy step in or is that just for assassinations?

From what I understand it's only for assassinations if we lynch the king then it's "lol, gg". What I don't get is how the decoy works. If the assassin PM'd CO someone's name and someone else dies wouldn't that tip the assassin off of the king?

No Lynch

I think Jimbo just cracked the code...

All the decoy does is delay the game one round. You'd have to make it so the roles got jumbled, or something.

I like your idea, Longo. I am incorporating that. If the game gets down to just the King and Assassins, he drops his disguise and orders their execution.

If the King is lynched the game is over. The Decoy only prevents an assassination from occuring.

If the Assassins pick the King to kill, the Decoy dies in his stead. Yes, the Assassins will know who the King is at that point, but the Captain of the Guards can protect him if he can be convinced of the King's identity. Possibly long enough to lynch the Assassins first. Also, normally the Master of Shadows would receive the identity of one of the Assassins, but that can no longer happen in this game.

With the death of the Master of Shadows, the townspeople became frantic in their desire to rid themselves of the Assassin threat. Some still called for De-Ting's death, while others began saying UghRochester should be strung up. However, a majority of the people resisted the urge to kill one of their own with no evidence of wrongdoing.

One vote for De-Ting
Two votes for UghRochester
Four votes for No Lynch
One abstention

No lynching today. It is now nighttime. PM me your moves.

Cyberjim walked into the city after a day tending his flock. A nice ale by a warm fire would do his sore muscles good. The heightened security at the gates as well as the increased patrols through the streets was both alarming yet reassuring. Knowing the city watch was doing their all to catch these assassins brought a measure of comfort.

Suddenly the hairs on the back of his neck tingled. A feeling of being watched came over him. Cyberjim suddenly noticed his chosen path to the pub had lead him down a deserted alleyway and he shivered.

Quickening his pace, trying to tell himself he was just suffering from an overactive imagination, he hurried to the end of the alleyway. He breathed a sigh of relief as he saw people on the main road just ahead. A breath that became his last as a line of heat flashed across his throat, spilling his lifeblood on the stones around him.

He turned as his vision dimmed ro see two cloaked and hooded figures, one holding a blade that glittered darkly in the moonlight. He fell to his knees and then to his side as his strength left him. He felt cold. So cold. Then he felt nothing.

The figures watched the man's face expectantly. When nothing happened they cursed, the blade angrily wiped off on cyberjim's corpse. Then the hooded figures moved out to the main street and disappeared into the crowds.

Cyberjim has been Assassinated. He was an innocent townsperson. It is now Day 3.

Lynch De-Ting He whom's name makes the sound of a weapon clashing, commits crime of thousands men...or something like that. I don't know. I am one with the Force, the Force is with me...

No way man. De-Ting is my designated driver tonight. I'm not paying 2X, 3X or even 4X prices for Horse and carriage uber rides on NYE.

No lynch

Looks like I'm still feeling an Ugh lynch, then. Innocent townsperson seems an easy thing to claim to allow you to start throwing out lynch votes. Or you're just stupid, like you said.

Lynch Ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133