The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SyNeRgY said:
is WOW fun?? I heard its addicting and I'm not sure if i should get it??

There are deeper MMO's out there if that is what you are looking for, but for a MMO WoW doesnt have that many bugs and is very easy to pick up and play, it can be addicting but most people I know stopped playing after six months although a few stayed on after launch and are still playing now.

WoW is worth a buy, although it can get boring after a while and all the content seems to blur.

my druid is now level 59, i have full wildheart, glowing brightwood staff, and hide of the wild, as soon as i hit 60 i'll be one of the only druids that shows up for my guilds raids. lol

for the past 6 raids we have only had 2 druids show up.. some of them 1, and even 0 sometimes. and 11-13 warriors per raid, its crazy..

Hrmpf...60 priest, 7/8 Prophecy set (will have bracers as soon as the bastards decide to drop), Benediction.
Can't wait till we actually get BWL right.

Bwl is a lot more exciting than MC, that is for sure. Nef is probably the coolest fight in the game. Not to mention the random epic drops rule.

Actually, I wanted them to look like the ones in the Swamp of Sorrows, but these are OK too. Nice touch to the lore, being wisps in demon bodies. And now Mount Hyjal will be opened.

I'm satisfied with it.

voice- said:
Actually, I wanted them to look like the ones in the Swamp of Sorrows, but these are OK too. Nice touch to the lore, being wisps in demon bodies. And now Mount Hyjal will be opened.

I'm satisfied with it.
Learn to hack into mt.hyjal :D.

hit 60 today on my druid alt, raided with my guild, and in 1 night i got stormrage helm, stormrage bracers, and cenarion belt, i almost shit myself

ahh, i always creamed my pants over that staff.... never had the motivation to sit through a long MC raid though.... cancled my account this month. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133