The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping this can become the offical WoW topic seeing as how we have 7 pages of posting your characters and have sen numerous WoW topics come up consistantly for the past few years.

At any rate, discuss any aspects of WoW you wish in this topic.

Personally, I want to bitch about Blizzard and them adding more 40 man content while forgetting about those of us players who want more soloable stuff and ten man or five man raid content. Oh and I hope they're giving paladins some form of controlled DPS in the upcoming 1.9 patch.

I'm only a lvl 35 Human Warrior, so I won't care about new additions until I get to lvl 60. Still, what an amazing game. :D

Andy

There have been WoW topics for the last 3 years? Wow I must have been reading a different board. Can we make an official Nexus topic, too? :p

One said:
There have been WoW topics for the last 3 years? Wow I must have been reading a different board. Can we make an official Nexus topic, too? :p

Yes!

Wait...What's Nexus? :(

Wait..Shit. I meant to say past year.

Pwnt :(.

Bllod Elves should help even the servers, horde was lacking a pretty class.

Can't wait to see what Alliance will get.

One said:

YES! LETS START A NEXUS TOPIC! Woo killing squirrels

Clearly you cannot read, read the old topic that is. It is either cayenne or unc that has a character with practically all epics. I don't like the term geek, but i would say they play it alot more than you to have all of those awesome items.

Chris_Hyde said:
Clearly you cannot read, read the old topic that is. It is either cayenne or unc that has a character with practically all epics. I don't like the term geek, but i would say they play it alot more than you to have all of those awesome items.

Ok...I never said anything about my gear though. I said geek. You can be a huge geek and hardly play. The amount of time I spend talking about it, and playing it..Im a huge WoW geek. I was making fun of myself. I never mentioned gear...Don't know why that's being brought up.

But hey, since we're on teh topic of it, I find alot of epic items are stupid. Especially the lawbringer. It's just Blizzard's way to lump us into healadin/protectadin roles, same with teh warrior epic gear mainly.

Best way to have dps epic gear is to mix and match stuff that aren't class sets. The epic weapons on the other hand...Those are nice.

I'm not a fan of dps pallys. If they wanted to play dps, they should of went mage/rogue/hunter. I sure as hell don't play a hunter to heal. But hey, i just got my Giantstalker shoulders.

So... who else here agrees female orcs are sexy?

>_>
<_<

On another note I have recently reactivated my account. I'll be playing with my old character Mananen, on whatever the hell server he is on. My secondary is a night elf that my sister created with a name that you cannot pronounce without cutting off your tounge.

Chris_Hyde said:
I'm not a fan of dps pallys. If they wanted to play dps, they should of went mage/rogue/hunter. I sure as hell don't play a hunter to heal. But hey, i just got my Giantstalker shoulders.
I can still heal pretty well with ny healing gear. Even though Lawbringer sucks. Honestly, the only end game armour I'm pleased with is the cloth stuff and the giantstalker. The warrior and pally stuff totally lumps us into a specific role...GG Blizz!

Chris_Hyde said:
Might is pretty good man, throw on the core hound kits and you have a kickass tank.

Exactly.

What about the arms/fury warriors out there?

Sure people will say "pfft that' suseless in MC", but don't forget, there's more to the game than MC. I mean, it's cool to get the epic might armour, and tank like no other..But what epic armour is there for damage? Right...PvP rewards.

What if you don't pvp?

Blizz just needs more options for people I think.

Perhaps people should play their class the way it was intended to be played. That's why blizzard doesn't give end game warrior stuff for pure dps, they intended for classes to be played certain ways. That's why your decision in the beginning of the game is crucial as to which class you decide to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod