Sexuality

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Think of is this way:

African-American = Homosexual
Black = Gay
N***er = Faggot

Thats how it's looked as to me too.

I should also point out that a movement needs to happen for anything to happen, basically. A peaceful movement is preferable, but in todays market, I don't know if that is possible.

LinksOcarina said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Think of is this way:

African-American = Homosexual
Black = Gay
N***er = Faggot

Thats how it's looked as to me too.

I should also point out that a movement needs to happen for anything to happen, basically. A peaceful movement is preferable, but in todays market, I don't know if that is possible.
I would think that barbarianism and and rough protests were more of a thing of the past...

/\That's nice.

This is not:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/11/9/9356/17632

Arkansas banned adoption by "a foster parent [who] is cohabiting with a sexual partner outside of a marriage which is valid under the constitution and laws of this state"
Which basically meant and was made for gay couples.

And what's worse? 400 children are required to move out of homes they were already placed in and move back into fucking orphanages.

This shit is some of the worst news I've heard.
I'm furious. :)
This really needs to stop.
Now.

I was just sort of thinking about the whole revolution thing, I know its unlikely, but it would be so awesome if it could happen. I think with the internet, it could be really possible, though. Just some really smart use of viral marketing, the right imagery and art, and knowing the right place to put it.

And you know, giving it more thought, I'm not so much wanting to see changes in law and politics, although that would be nice, but more than anything, I'd really like to see a social change. It breaks my heart every time I see closeted person. A majority of people are okay with gays, but don't completely see them as full people that they could really see themselves being, mostly because the general view of gays has been so absolutely neutered that we're just a big harmless joke. For so long, I refused to admit that I liked men, not because I had anything against gays, but because I just couldn't align my own self image with what gays are supposed to be. If gays, as people and not stereotypes, became accepted by mainstream culture, a lot more people would be able to come out of the closet, and there would be so much less sexual frustration in America.

Plus, there would be more gay guys on the market. :D

And if there were more openly gay people out there, it would be a more generally understood part of America, and less of a witch hunt. Backwater cities might never change, but at least then politicians might see that these are people and not circus freaks, and all these laws might start to change all together, and not just in very specific areas.

^ you can use the 'EDIT' button to add stuff to your posts.

My personal belief is that homosexuality is basically "defiling" man and woman's given purpose, to breed and reproduce. But the thing is, it's not like you can really blame anyone for like that, 'cause that's like getting mad a retarded people for their birth-given disabilities; cruel and wrong.

On a religious note, you can't tell people to be different. Could you imagine if the generally accepted sexuality was the opposite? How would you put up with that? So, those anti-gay riots and such are pretty much the pinnacle of man's stupidity, because they will only change if they want to; if they feel it is the right thing to do.

Vote NO and such.

I'd feel awkward calling someone African-American, it's always carried a negative connotation for me.

I guess it's a regional thing. It seems everyone here prefers black to African-American.

for instance,
That black dude raped that white woman. The mexican didn't stop him.

That African-American dude raped that European-American woman. The mexican didn't stop him.

As shown here in this demonstration, both cases involved a lazy mexican.
Can't call that mexican brown! That shit don't sound right! Plus there's too many brown folks. Jimminy!

ha, color wheel.

I don't think black people should be called African-American cause not all of the black people live in America. Something like Blackausian would sound cool :D Or Blackyan.......

Affen said:
I don't think black people should be called African-American cause not all of the black people live in America. Something like Blackausian would sound cool :D Or Blackyan.......
Dude, why not "African?" Seriously... <_<

How about this, we go away with Asian-American, African American, Pacific Islander American, Hispanic, Mullato, etc. and just call us all Americans.

Then, when we talk about race we say Asian, Black, Hispanic, etc without the American part?

I have to say, a large number of gay guys irritate me. I don't dislike them for being gay, I dislike them for the way they act. Just like ghetto black guys, white trash people and beaners irritate me. Any self respecting black, white, hispanic, gay person I'm fine with.

The gay guys who think only with their dick, think they're women and try to talk and walk like women and act like 16 year old drama queens annoy the shit out of me.

^Awesome.

Protip: computers are just like writing. The "keys" represent letters. Use them to form words.

*Facepalm* @the new guy

Lethean said:
I have to say, a large number of gay guys irritate me. I don't dislike them for being gay, I dislike them for the way they act. Just like ghetto black guys, white trash people and beaners irritate me. Any self respecting black, white, hispanic, gay person I'm fine with.

The gay guys who think only with their dick, think they're women and try to talk and walk like women and act like 16 year old drama queens annoy the s*** out of me.
I think you need to differentiate between maladaptive behaviour (bad habits) and culture.
Cultural differences between you and, say, latinos may prohibit you from fully understanding how and why "beaners" behave the way they do. It's the same cultural wall that leads to one group of people looking down on another group of people, and blah, blah, blah, next thing you know...SLAVERY!

I also think your problems with feminine gays is a bit unfair. I personally don't know, but I would think that it really comes naturally for some. Heck, it may be the same phenomenon that leads people to feel that they were born in the wrong body and get sex changes.
Sex is strictly biological. Gender is a cultural/biological mix.
Certain behaviours that you've culturally specified to certain sexes should not be taken as an absolute law in human behaviour.
I really don't know where I'm going with this anymore, but I think I'm trying to say that one's feeling of gender may be different from yours, and it's natural.

Also, do you feel the same way of straight people who possess their brains between their legs? It's a common occurrence. Has your little friend never taken over your life for a moment?

Haha, just because we may not understand or appreciate the Latino culture doesn't mean we would call them "beaners," FTG. The line of respect isn't as broad as you may think.

I like your points about cultural differences, though. That first part was just presented in a really black-or-white fashion.

EDIT: Oh, never mind. Lethean did use "beaners." What a dick. Haha.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I think you need to differentiate between maladaptive behaviour (bad habits) and culture.
Cultural differences between you and, say, latinos may prohibit you from fully understanding how and why "beaners" behave the way they do. It's the same cultural wall that leads to one group of people looking down on another group of people, and blah, blah, blah, next thing you know...SLAVERY!
When I say Beaners, I mean the hispanics that don't bother to learn English, their kids end up as chollos and in gangs.
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I also think your problems with feminine gays is a bit unfair. I personally don't know, but I would think that it really comes naturally for some. Heck, it may be the same phenomenon that leads people to feel that they were born in the wrong body and get sex changes.
Sex is strictly biological. Gender is a cultural/biological mix.
Certain behaviours that you've culturally specified to certain sexes should not be taken as an absolute law in human behaviour.
I really don't know where I'm going with this anymore, but I think I'm trying to say that one's feeling of gender may be different from yours, and it's natural.
You're right but I feel a lot of gay guys don't have gender confusion, they just feel they have a right to act that way because they're gay. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to be flamboyant.
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Also, do you feel the same way of straight people who possess their brains between their legs? It's a common occurrence. Has your little friend never taken over your life for a moment?
I do feel the same! I get really irritated by all the dick swinging alpha males out there.

I will say another thiing about the gay guys I had previously mentioned - I've met many that are just really horny and I attribute that to them having a "typical guy" sex drive. But when you have two men with the same sex drive in a relationship, it has a high chance of failure, which I think is the cause of many break ups in gay relationships. (When it deals with those types of guys.) I don't chalk that up to being gay so much as I do being immature.

I also can't stand it when a gay guy insists he can make me gay and they try to come onto me. Theres a ton of dirty gay guys and dirty straight guys.

Ps. I'll use words like "beaner" and "white trash" loosely. I don't have any issue or qualm with people based on race at all contrary to my use of those words.

Edit: If I missed any of your points, I'm sorry. I was talking and typing at the same time and I fail at multi-tasking.

Lethean said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
I also can't stand it when a gay guy insists he can make me gay and they try to come onto me. Theres a ton of dirty gay guys and dirty straight guys.

Yeah, thats called an asshole. Like everyone there is a lot of assholes, you just need to ignore them really. But don't perpetuate a stereotype though with that, you know. You can have a straight guy who looks like a football player, and he could be the sweetest guy in the world, or a major asshole. Yet we would think of him as an asshole just based on the looks of a jock.

I don't know where i'm going with this, but just know that I agree with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod