(To Be Named RPG:) The Story

Ok, come monday I want to revive this, but I want to know who is on board.

Give me a yay or nay basically, and monday I will write up something for us.

Yay here too, i'll be busy during the spring break and afterward but hopefully, i can do something every 2-3 days...

With all of his might, Rahje began to push the unconscious blonde away from the falling bodies. The young Hajalman, still stronger than most men, had his strength sapped from the constant fighting on deck. The stranger in black had made a deal with his former captain, and now they were being boarded by a very eclectic group of strangers.

The battle across the ocean has ravaged for an indiscriminate amount of time at this point. The young Hajalman was amazed by the fighting, something he has never seen in his short life since leaving Caheighis.

The two strangers, a mowhawked Hephonite and a strange smelling Yankee, plunged onto the parched, wooden deck with a loud thud.

Across from them, along the barricades, some former slaves held small knives, whips and pistols stolen from the dead slavers, eyeing the Hajalman crew on the other side.

Rahje unsheathed his claws, emitting a small growl towards the two boarders. Several of the slavers behind him followed his example by brandishing their weapons.

"Who are you two, and what side are you on?"

Weyland watched carefully as the two people he didn't plan on seeing anytime soon went flying onto the deck of the ship he needed desperately to be on. And he definitely needed them to be alive as well if what he was getting himself into was really true. That meant that the damned pirates were going to mess everything up.

"Oy!" he screamed toward the leader of the pirates, "get your two best men and get ready. Us four are going in first."
"Aye aye," said the pirate, almost mockingly. He then picked the two brawling pirates up off the floor and threw them forward. "We're ready," he snarked, as he walked toward the front of the ship.

Weyland put his head right beside the first mate's ear. "Tie up the remaining pirates onboard as soon as I leave. They're going to try and take the ship, and we might be able to use them as bartering chips with that bastard of a captain the pirates got."
The First Mate smiled. "Aye aye," he said, as he passed the word on to the other nearby men, who all got ready.

Weyland went over to the three pirates, who were waiting at the front of the ship. "So what now?" One of them asked, "we're still too far to get on the fucking ship."

Weyland just smiled, and one by one telekineticly threw the three pirates on to the slave ship. They were pretty impressive, as they hit the deck and rolled, making their landing fairly safe. He then ran and jumped onto the ship himself, landing perfectly on his feet as the three pirates stood up behind him.

It was at this time that the Wolfman in front of him turned his attention from the two others to Weyland. He growled and yelled "AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Weyland took off his cool shades and put them in his pocket, revealing his eyes to the slaves and the pirates. They were pure white, with large, cross-shaped pupils in the middle that closed up partially to adjust to the light. Weyland looked toward Rakon and the Yankee, both of which were obviously confused by his presence as they couldn't seem to close their mouths. He nodded towards them, and they relaxed slightly.

"The name's Weyland," he said loudly to the wolf, "and I'm here to free slaves and kick asses. Which one applies to you?"

fsdffs

Meanwhile, in a field of flowers, Braw was busy dancing half naked and stroking the grass. He was plucking the petals of a flower when the sun in his dream turned into a worried face and said: "Braw, love of... Wake up! We’re in danger!"
"Heh? Oh shut yer trap, talking sun." The Yankee replied while his flower turned into a jug of spirits. "I'm too busy drinking here this beer!"
"What? Did you fall on your head? WAKE UP!"

Some giggling was heard behind. Braw then saw five beautiful young Yankee maiden, on from each Yankee nation, of every size and tan, waving at him and inviting him to a massage. The lustful Yankee did not hesitate and rushed toward him while panting like a dog.
"Ok, listen up, if you don't open your eyes in the next few seconds, i swear i'll shoot you with your own gun!"

As he felt the gentle caress carefully touching his torso and received praise of bravery and how handsome he was from the ladies, Braw notice that one of the women in question had a hood own. It was curious since she was supposed to be from the mesa land in the golden coast, Braw's home country. But before he could attempt to remove the ornament and see what was wrong with her, the Yankee felt a slap on his face. Soon after, the girl's face was revealed to be a wolf like creature growling at him.

That's when Braw finally woke up from his short coma with a scream.

------------

Rakon was shaking the poor Yankee from his neck. They've just landed on a unfortunate prisoner on board the slave ship with Braw head first explaining his weird visions of relaxation.

"Oh good you're up!" Said Rakon as he was about to punch him. "We're in trouble! get your gun NOW."
"Wow i had this weird dream here with these women with a rack on a scale of... AAAAH! It’s the girl from the dream!"
Braw pointed behind him to Rahje, the young Hajalman with his claws and weapons at the ready, leading an army of escaped slaves.
"Yeah I know, where's your gun? Hurry, he's coming toward us. We might scare him and head on to free... Get off Me!"
"But but... he's scary!!"
"It was you're idea to come here! Now stop being a p**** and shoot him!"

"Who are you two, and what side are you on?" Snared the scary creature.
That's when Weyland and three other pirates landed on the ship. Amiss the confusion, fighting and the noise of the cannon shell landing on the ship, It was hard for Rakon and Braw to recognized their old friend from the mainland.
"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Psss hey Rakon..." Whispered Braw into the Haephonite's ear. "Is that...?"

"The name's Weyland and I'm here to free slaves and kick asses. Which one applies to you?"

"Wow... yeah never mind, I recognized that cheesiness anywhere", noted Braw before being hushed by Rakon.

Rahje look around Weyland, sniffed him and growled at the other pirates. After some thoughts, he shared his conclusion with the other slaves: "Kill them!"

As both side aimed themselves with gun, pistols and made-up weapons, the young pirate leader jumped in between the uproar.
-"Hold your weapon down!" He cried out. "We're here to help! We just need to get a slave out..."
Weyland coughed.
"...I'm sorry, i meant TWO slaves out of here and once it's done you can just do whatever business you're doin’, killin', revolt whatever!
-And what tell me will happen to us afterward!" Argued back the wolf. "Are you Yankees really that dumb to agree to that? No! I say we should kill you or maybe hold you as hostages and get our tickets out of here. What say you, slaves?"
The slaves around Rahje all nodded and muttered agreements.
-"Aye but if you know which slaves we're talking about, it may change your mind.
-What of it?
-It's "Slams-with-one-hand". I don't need to say why it would benefit you."

The slaves panicked when they heard the name, they murmured to each other:
"Hey, he's here for the ogress! Yikes!"
"What? That thing? Why would he want to get her for?"
"And if she get her out of the chains, she'll kill us!?
"Hey I say it's a good thing, once she's gone out of the hold, we can safety get out through the Orlop!"
"And ambush the slaver's leader!"

Rahje looked down on the young bald Yankee but was hesitant. He could let them go and give them a chance to distract the slavers. But then, he needed more men and they won't hold out from their make-shift barricade for long. And what if the dreaded woman would help the slaves get out... him mostly. And perhaps the shape shifter as well, he does own him that much... mostly.

"Alright", He muttered. "But on one condition, you must let the pirates spare the slaves once they board the ship."
"Oh you have my promise." Said the pirate lieutenant as he shock his paw... "My honor as a pirate..."
...and crossed his finger his hand in his back while the other two pirates snickered.

But despise his action, the young boy wasn't dishonorable under Braw's eyes. As they released their hands, the Yankee overheard the young pirate quietly speak to himself:
"I'm-a comin', big momma. Be safe..."

Finally free time! Ok, now i can concentrate on this! If there's no post by next week, i'll post some more. If there is, then yay!

Because I don't think Psionic Solider is coming back, I will be taking over Ocato for a while. Anyone else want him, can use him, but the same rules apply as a major NPC from this point on with him, instead of a main character.

Other than that, everyone else post at your leisure, but if you can post at least once a week. I will be jumping from thread to thread to thread to keep the overall narrative going, while the sea battle wages on for the time being. With that, expect a thread unrelated to the sea battle. So Nick, Affen, Longo, etc. Please look in here guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod