Po-pos and Hos: A Mafia Game (HOS WON)

News Alert! Mod-Chip was attacked by the pimps. According to sources, they lured him in to an orgy on craigslist. Not sensing that it's a trap, he did allll sort of nasty thang. After the night is over, he was infected with all kinds of STDs from dick rot to sniffly back side. Fortunately for him, a doctor was nearby and he discovered the cureall for all STDs. Unfortunately for the doctor, he used up all the cureall on Mod-chip. Them the breaks, doc.

Here's a song dedicated to our herpes hero:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozxBNowyxcU

Mod-chip was attacked but was saved by the doctor.
It is now Day Time.

I scanned another Townie/Ho yesterday. There are currently 3 unscanned players left, so it's a 33% chance of me catching them next night. Assuming the doctor will protect me the coming night, there is no way we can't narrow it down to 50/50. If the pimp gets the doctor tomorrow night and I scan another Townie/Ho, I will reveal the 2 unscanned members, and it'll be up to you to lynch them.

So long story short, No Lynch for now.

It must suck to be the last(?) pimp right now.

So to you Mr. Pimp I'd say Get, that, dirt off your shoulder.

Also No Lynch.

Late last night, a whore named De-Ting was killed. Johns say that he really wasn't feel... ing into it, like bonin' a cold squid. Well, the police came to check on the whore and found him brutally murdered face raped. Sources say he was killed by a single pimp. RIP De-Ting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5lAnSaOHnM

De-ting has died. He was a whore.
It is now Day.

Mod-Chip said:
Hey Cyberjim2000....what gives with the lack of a response to my scan?

Sorry, I'm not a computer that keep tracks of stuff plus I've been ill and busy lately. But yeah, I pm'd you.

Alright folks, I scanned another Ho. This means that there are 2 possible targets left. Considering we have a population advantage, why don't we just lynch one of these 2 to end the game quicker.

The possibilities are either madster111 or spartan317.

Which one should we pick?

Wut? Surely ACTivity is more of a sign that a pimp is present?

For the sake of victory though - Lynch Spartan

And that ends the game. Townies won BUT it was imbalanced, in my opinion. Didn't realized it until after the second pimp died. I should've either taken out the doctor role or made Used44 a godfather or something so it'll be more interesting. Sorry about that pimps that was completely my fault.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133