|OT| Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Well once you got the Skeleton key they stopped being useless. All lockpicking did. Which is good, because lockpicking sucks. Of ALL the things that they should've "streamlined" out of the game, that should've been one of them.

Woop, Amazon shipped my preorder copy earlier than I had anticipated. Hello, cloth map that my wife will never let me hang up.

Wow you paid 150 for the CE? Crazy man, not judging, I blow money on a lot of stuipid shit too. Part of me wants that map, I'd frame it and hang it. Dunno why your wife wouldn't let you, itd look pretty classy. Framed anyway.

Nonono. Not the CE with the toy dragon. The regular edition, when preordered from Amazon, has a cloth map. And I was just kidding about my wife.

I can't decide if I should just cave and get it, or if I should just wait and let my mom buy it for me for Christmas. Shit.

NickKmet said:
I can't decide if I should just cave and get it, or if I should just wait and let my mom buy it for me for Christmas. s***.

Cave01_wLegal-620x348.jpg

Cave?

Yeah I got mine for $30 with all the credit I had piled up on Amazon. Plus another $10 credit coming. I didn't go to Amazon just for the map, you guys.

The other problem is that I won't even have time to actually play it until after thanksgiving, thanks to how college is right now. Then again, I'm just guessing I'll be less busy after thanksgiving. That may not actually be the case.

I had the map of Cyrodiil hung up in my room, with a small Shivering Isles map. Though both were dwarfed by my MASSIVE map that I got with the Witcher. Which is a much cooler map. Now I have a Union Jack hanging there instead, since I collect flags from every country I go to.

And I think I'm going to get it in like two weeks or so for console, and once all the DLC is out I'll pirate the full set on PC. Because I will not buy DLC unless it's truly worth it. The only DLC I do not regret buying is Shivering Isles.

danielrbischoff said:
It sure has gotten quieter around here in the last few hours.... See you guys next year maybe?

I knew this would happen. I think i'm going to hold out on getting the game until Christmas. I can do it!

I'm not going to get it for a while. I just have a date. You know, because I have a life.

Okay, really, I spent my video game money on questionable items and don't want to buy more. Despite my vast quantities of disposable income, I'm actually pretty damn cheap.

So.

Oblivion with better graphics, menus and dual-wielding with weapons and magic.
Sword in one hand, fire spell in the other?
2x spells in both hands, cast them and make it look like a DBZ move while absolutely raping enemies?
Hold the spell button and have it continue until you get bored when you have everything set up right?

Yeah, i approve.

Protip: Play as a Dunmer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex