http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soccer is evil, it encourages fun and we all know fun is the devil making us lazy.

(And have you seen some of the Soccer haircuts? That is truly evil.)

maca2kx said:
MrHimashi said:
I registered an account there under the name Soccerfan101 and I was put in the "troll" category before I posted one god damn thing.. wow?

I know, they did the same to me! Although I chose to make my name 'Evolutionist'...

Sam

I still don't understand how they would put me in the troll category before I post.. seriously Soccerfan101.. I mean I understand why they did it to you..

JCD said:
Soccer is evil, it encourages fun and we all know fun is the devil making us lazy.

(And have you seen some of the Soccer haircuts? That is truly evil.)

Whats really sad is thats probably something they would say

=(

i feel so sorry for those people... harry potter is demonic!

I think I found a picture of Bro. Randy Ross

spearman_on_horseback.jpg

One of these guys maybe? :roll:

Ahh, the Lord is a spreadsheet.

Also, it's worth checking the topic on that board again which typewriter made - someone has just said she wants to ask a question, though you can't reply, so why even bother, and then branded us "unable to comprehend" their view.

Ignorance is piss.

Wow, I didn't realize someone else posted in that one topic:

Poor taste and vulgarity seem to be the characteristics required to be a "popular" poster among their members. Spewing ignorant opinions about things not understood and fabricating disgusting scenarios about people they don't know appear to be their favorite pass-times.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting the strange feeling that she just labeled our entire community as rude, ignorant heathens, who do nothing but bash others for being different, without even visiting our boards a single time - even though I made it clear that the topic that Bro. Randy had such a problem with involved but a handful of people on these boards. What does that tell you?

One of the fundamental values for people like Bro. Randy is hypocrisy. I'm not suprised whatsoever that one of his blind followers would be so ignorant.

They pull a lot of shit out of their ass when they're interpreting scriptures and referring to scientific facts. If they were any more extreme than they are, I'd think the whole site was a joke. Like the Flat Earth Society (that IS a joke, right?)

Typewriter said:
Wow, I didn't realize someone else posted in that one topic:

Poor taste and vulgarity seem to be the characteristics required to be a "popular" poster among their members. Spewing ignorant opinions about things not understood and fabricating disgusting scenarios about people they don't know appear to be their favorite pass-times.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting the strange feeling that she just labeled our entire community as rude, ignorant heathens, who do nothing but bash others for being different, without even visiting our boards a single time - even though I made it clear that the topic that Bro. Randy had such a problem with involved but a handful of people on these boards. What does that tell you?

They probably came to that conclusion just by looking at my post. Still, the majority of users here are well educated, have good taste, and don't care much for popularity. I mean come on, if you cared about being popular you wouldn't post on a site that has an average of fifteen users. Granted me, icepick, and some others are bad examples.

It tells me, typewriter, what all their blinded, ignorant and stubborn posts do: That they are fucking idiots.

I think ted, glenn and milly will agree when I say that he is probably a priest of the temples of Syrinx.

Funny, because after reading the post they put up, I was thinking to myself, isen't that what they are doing?

I will give them that we might not be educated enough to discuss biblical issues like if "stink" is a bad word, but we educated enough, both academically and in common sense, to figure out the context of a word like that.

They need better teachers!!!

Typewriter said:
Aha, this one is awesome.

That guy is either from here or LL, either way he should of did something like Samurai Champloo, or Elfin Lied.

CHAMPLOO HAS DEEP CHRISTIAN VALUES IN IT! WHY IT EVEN HAS EPISODES ABOUT CHRISTIAN FAITH!

That topic (along with many others) is absolutely horrifying. I'm not a particular fan of anime, I find it boring to be honest (no one rip my lungs out just yet please) but I'd never begrudge anyone their right to view it yet that is essentially what Randy is doing because it's 'demonic' and *gasp* the characters aren't 'modestly dressed'. I'm especially shocked at that Ashley person just taking another's word on anime when they hadn't even heard of it before that topic, to issue judgement on something so quickly and with so little to go on, well it really speaks volumes on how fundamentalist religions control their followers.

Sam

Accurate and worth a read.

Bro Randy is a sick man, there's no doubt about it. Indoctrinating teenagers like that when they are obviously so impressionable is really dangerous. Though I believe with a little exposure to life anyone can question anything, so maybe when they get off his forum and into the real world they'll start using their own minds.

Also, I hate to point to the south of America stereotype as uneducated hicks, but...Lol. There is an awful lot of them there. They type like Jesus just fell off the cross and onto their keyboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod