The emulation topic!!!

GhostTrip

Rookie
We need to bring back the emulation topic from the old board! It was one of the best topics from that board!

Since it's probably deleted I suggest we start a new one right here. I for one would love to know how to get a PS1 emulator! Their are many PS1 games that I would love to play but can't find anywhere!!! I figure my only chance to play these games is on an emulator.

So please help me out GR! Let's bring back the emulator topic and everything we know about it!!

The emulators themselves for PS1 are easy to find, it's just the ROMs are hard as hell to find. I only found 1, and it was for Alundra or something.

Yea I agree the playstation ios's are hard to find. The Emulator I have basically alows me to play a playstation game in my pc but I figure what's the point so I deleted it.

What is the current state of PS2 Emulators? I remember that last year (about last year) when I tried them out, they supported only few games. And even with those few you had to re-configure all your settings to make them work even half-properly.

I could look it up myself, but if someone is already up to date...

i dont even know what an emulator is. By the sound of it, from what some people said, you can play PS1 and PS2 games on your PC?

Well, yes. Emulators make one platform(usually PC) act like it's some other paltform. For example, you can use a Windows emulator, to use programs supported only for Windows on your Mac. Or the other way around.

Besides PS1 and PS2 there are emulators for pretty much every old platform. NES and SNES emulators are very common, but you can find an emulator also for running C64 programs.

Emulators for these new consoles like PS2(and newer, of course) are harder to do becouse of the more complicated platform, so they seem to be a bit harder to make/find...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod