http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
"How did we find you? You are not the first one to ask. All I will say is that I am always amazed at how the Lord reveals where the trolls like you are coming from."

AHAHAHAHA. I didn't know he was praying to a search engine! Though it's just as illogical as what he's preaching. It's also quite probable the FBI agent he's spoken to is similar to the lord who is revealing GR to him...A page on the internet.

I really hate the world we live in sometimes. People like him are the downfall of human society. I think the FBI probably has better things to do than protect a internet forum from "internet vandalism" or "stolen bandwidth". Maybe stopping terrorism, serial killers, drug lords, etc might be a little more important than some people talking about something that was never going to happen.

Following my last heretic post I apologise and acquiesce to the path of rigtheousness: not thinking at all.

How did we find you? You are not the first one to ask. All I will say is that I am always amazed at how the Lord reveals where the trolls like you are coming from.

So in other words someone narced on us. I say we find this guys face and photoshop some bestiality in it and put it in all of our sigs, nothing wrong with that M I RITE?

ah well i guess some people should just be left alone, they obvoiously arent gonna let other opinion into that forum, im not real concerned anymore

I registered an account there under the name Soccerfan101 and I was put in the "troll" category before I posted one god damn thing.. wow?

I think if you want to get put into the Fuck buddy category, you have to go into every topic saying "Amen randy-bro. Praise god!". Until they see some of that they'll assume all new users are trolls.

Or it could possibly be the name. Soccerfan101? Typical troll name!

MrHimashi said:
I registered an account there under the name Soccerfan101 and I was put in the "troll" category before I posted one god damn thing.. wow?

I know, they did the same to me! Although I chose to make my name 'Evolutionist'...

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod