http://www.teens-4-christ.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireWall said:
Notably, one of their forum policies forbids debate.

5. God's Word is the final authority on all matters.

I can't describe how horrifying that is.

[EDIT] Cancel that, I can't describe how horrifying this is

16. This forum is owned and operated by Teens-4-Christ. Any message posted on this forum (whether in a public message or a private message) becomes the intellectual property of Teens-4-Christ and may be used as we see fit.

Especially when considering all the crap they'd already spouted about it being 'bad forum etiquette' to use someone else's post on a different message board.

I've read one topic and the rules of registering and the place terrifies me.

Sam

This rule I have trouble with...

Teens-4-Christ is a King James Version Bible site.....please use King James Scripture when posting Scripture reference. failure to do so will result in the editing or deleting of your post. Your account may also be deleted or banned.

That to me is kind of disturbing, they are even restricting their type of BIBLE?

I know there are numerous versions of the bible, but it's the same damn bible anyway....

FireWall said:
Notably, one of their forum policies forbids debate.

I loled so hard at this because this is the same quote someone said on LL when they saw it.

But seriously, this reminds me of jesus camp. I didn't think people like this still existed >_>

the main admin said this

As long as she is claiming that she is homosexual, she is demonstrating that she is not saved. All you can do is show her the love of God, you cannot befriend her. There are several reasons why I am saying this:

By befriending her, by bringing her into your circle of friends, you will show her that you think her lifestyle of sin is ok.

Second, people around you will assume that you are also a queer by association. We are to abstain from all appearances of evil.

"Should women attend college?"
http://www.teens-4-christ.org/board/ind ... topic=5898

I was reading another topic wherein a person made the comment that they didn't think women should go to college, because a home-maker does not need college.

I think the topic of whether married women should stay at home or go to work has been thoroughly covered. My question is, should women be allowed to attend college? If you can answer this question categorically, "yes" or "no," can you think of a circumstance in which you would change your opinion? What does the Bible say about the tertiary education of women?

The Bible says NOTHING, because historically the Bible was written at a time where women had little status.

Oh yeah, and the homosexual part pissed me off a lot more....

*gag*

These types of people are always bothering the LDS. Calling us a cult, trying to "save" us because they are our "friends." At the risk of being cliche: With friends like those, who needs enemies?

Not to give them creedence, but we are scrutinizing them for what they are doing too, so in my mind, were all wrong.

The only difference is, those of us who are deemed "unsaved" have strengths that they do not, probably not in terms of devotion and faith, but we have strength in worldlyness, knowledge, and being well rounded and opinionated.

LinksOcarina said:
Not to give them creedence, but we are scrutinizing them for what they are doing too, so in my mind, were all wrong.

The only difference is, those of us who are deemed "unsaved" have strengths that they do not, probably not in terms of devotion and faith, but we have strength in worldlyness, knowledge, and being well rounded and opinionated.

Screw political correctness links, this is funny as shit to see. It's not a question of who's better or who's right, it's the idea of seeing religion controlling people so much. I could careless if you're christian, muslim, or jewish. It's just funny to see these people become slaves to tradition.

I just read a bunch of their topics and i'm absolutely petrified. Please, someone make an account and post dUKE's review of left behind.

TheNesMan said:
I just read a bunch of their topics and i'm absolutely petrified. Please, someone make an account and post dUKE's review of left behind.

Can't - the mods have to verify that the link you want to post is "appropriate", and judging from what I've read, I don't think they'd take too kindly to it. In fact, they'd probably ban your ass. Hell, they'll delete any messages that contains scripture not directly from the King James edition of the Bible (as stated before).

Ignorant SOB's.
But don't you guy's worry, I have way's of dealing with these mutha's.

*click*

LinksOcarina said:

We may be criticizing them but that alone does not make us wrong, if it did then nothing would ever get resolved. Where we differ from them is that while we have our own beliefs, (for the most part) we allow fresh and different ideas into our lives so we can come to an all considered opinion that best reflects what we truly believe rather than what people have essentially brainwashed us into believing.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod