Daily Ting

I don't really have one. Animals love me and I love them. Except for spiders.... But luckily I live in Canada where the only time you'll see a large spider is in an exotic pet store.

Spiders will have to be mine. And there was one time I woke up and a chunky motherfucker was on the duvet!
Made me sleep on the sofa for a couple of days haha.

Matt just reminded me; I woke up with a centipede in my bed once. It was weird because I've had hallucinations before of bugs being in my bed, but when I realized I wasn't hallucinating, I jumped clean outta the sheets.

A dolphin swam up to me and passed by at Naples Beach a few years ago. I only saw a shadow at first; gave me the chills. He was covered in scars, too. I think he could whip Flipper's ass.

I didn't get a point for my terrible drawing, Tingy!

I need you to suck the poison out.

I hiked the Grand Canyon at the end of high school to get down to Havasupai Falls. Totally recommend. It's hot in the Arizona summer so we hiked switchbacks and dry river beds at night. In was easy. A week later we hiked out and on the way out of the Native town at the bottom one of their many semi feral dogs attached to me. He was nice. It was dark. I jog when I hike so it was nice to have someone who could keep up since my friends were all slower. We jogged for twenty mins when he started getting weird. He run up to the edge of the dry bank and growl and bark. Run back near me and whimper. At this point I get worried none of my friends are near. So I break my Maglite out instead of my headlamp and my hatchet because that made me feel safe. Ultimately I felt small and alone. We kept walking and the dog kept up the same routine and when it came back it kept getting closer like it wanted to walk under my legs. Finally after multiple attempts at flashing my light in the brush I aimed it up at the ridge above me and caught two shining eyes I shouted in fear as a big something ducked away. After that the dog got normal and eventually left.

No idea what it was. Could've been a coyote but I'm pretty sure it was a mountain lion.

Today's Ting #108

Wednesday said:
Write a funny story. 100 word maximum. - UrbanMasque

-Scoreboard-
De-Ting: 87
StudioTan: 73
UrbanMasque: 62
MattAY: 59
UghRochester: 46
Bretimus_v2: 43
Master_Craig: 43
Longo_2_guns: 34
used44: 24
HK-47: 21
WickedLiquid: 21
LinksOcarina: 5
StickyGreenGamer: 4
Green_Lantern: 4
Paradox: 1

In 2016, Donald Drumpf lost the US presidential election after he blew his entire fortune on Clash of Clans. Word is he bought one instant upgrade.

A guy I know saw his mate fall over after he twisted his ankle. My friend then ran toward this fella to help him out, before suddenly twisting his own ankle and accidentally falling down on the second guy. This is a true story.

StudioTan said:
GRstrip_zpsfoslvsbh.jpg

Revised:

GRevise_zpsndhvulri.jpg

I can relate. This one course submitted by NovaKnight, a person who sometimes browses here, isn't his course. However, he wanted to play it since he doesn't have a Wii U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VroCmh4pT0o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133